• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

final final details abt practicals!

Reaction score
plz if nebody has any info on bio p33, chem p33 and physics p33, plllllzzzzzzzz PM me the details........will really appreciate dat......

Reaction score
bio-33 is about enzymes most probably amylase,catalase or urease
Q2 is most probably something to do with microscope

Reaction score
so wats the best way to revise for phyiscs thn? pastpapers? any ideas which year specificlly....

Reaction score
Princesszara Please can you pm the details about chemistry 34 and Physics 34 practical ?

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
34...young modulus and electric circuit,,,,more than 80 percent cnfrmm i cnt give 100 percent assurance since i got it from two friends who told the same thing

Reaction score
princesszara and princesszahra cud u plz provide info on bio p33, chem p33 and physics p33, plllllzzzzzzzz PM me the details........will really appreciate dat.....

Reaction score
@princesszara
i still help ppl but it is not allowed on forums!!! you ppl will get ur exams cancelled if CIE finds this out!and please i wont tolerate anything on my name!!
no personal issues here!

Reaction score
Awrite, PM me as well...for Bio P33 & Chem P33. Although I am kinda aware, but I just wanna be sure =)

Reaction score
Hi there
can u please tell me about physics 33
chemistry 34
biology 34?

a pm would be great

Reaction score
Princesszara, can you pm me the details about Physics 33, Chemistry 33 and Biology 33?

Reaction score
@princesszahra:Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?

so wht if my name is similar to yours many girls have the name zahra would u tell all of them :your name is similar to mine or would you say im not tolerating thissssssssssssssssssssss....................................

Reaction score
Princess Zahra..... I really need help with papers.... Kindly notify me with all the guesses you come across... Especially the practicals... My groups are bio 33, chem 33 and physics 33... Plzzz m looking fwd to a reply soon as u knw that the bio paper is on 10th.... :( plzzz help soooonnnnnnn

Reaction score
princesszara said:
@princesszahra:Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?

so wht if my name is similar to yours many girls have the name zahra would u tell all of them :your name is similar to mine or would you say im not tolerating thissssssssssssssssssssss....................................

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
no offence meant 2 either of u but it is damn funny ans
and a bit of wild imagination!
thnx 4 makin me laf
i was kinda depressed rite now! :D