• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

If you have any question on chem p6 im ready you guys. Don't Worry!!

Reaction score
In discharge of anions (negative)..i suppose OH- is the easiest among Cl-, Br- and I-
Doesn't the order go like SO4, NO3, Cl, Br, I and finally OH ??

Reaction score
Guys Someone Post the appearances of the solids and liquids we may be asked about :D PLZ

Reaction score
Question on EQUILIBRIUM...

When pressure is increased, the equilibrium position favors the side with fewer molecules, right? So if the side with fewer molecules is on the left, does the position of equilibrium move to the left?

Reaction score
Question on EQUILIBRIUM...

When pressure is increased, the equilibrium position favors the side with fewer molecules, right? So if the side with fewer molecules is on the left, does the position of equilibrium move to the left?
Left side is the reactants, right side is the product (usually).
So if the left side has fewer molecules, then some of the product will be decomposed back to reactants.

Reaction score
Left side is the reactants, right side is the product (usually).
So if the left side has fewer molecules, then some of the product will be decomposed back to reactants.

I'm a bit confused...I mean in a question where they say "where does the equilibrium shift to" would I say it shifts to the left cuz it's favored, and so more is produced of the "favored" side? Or would I say it moves to the right?