• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
in q.3 of islamiyat i mentioned about the pledges in full detail and till migration when Allah had ordered Prophet
i forgot to mention about the visit to taif, how many marks would I lose???? :(

Reaction score
what did we have to write in question 3 part c in history the second world war one ? o_O
The events that happened during the second world war, that are:
Pakistan Resolution
August Offer
Cripps Mission
Quit India Movement
and
Ghandhi Jinnah Talks.

Ram97: You would loose at least 2-3( or maybe 4) marks as visit to Taif was an important event after Abu Talib's death that led to migration.

Reaction score
I made two silly mistakes. I wrote the theme of a surah wrong in islamiat. And in Simla deputation, I wrote Morley instead of Minto. How much marks will I lose?

Reaction score
What about Taif?That needed to be included as well

we didn't have to mention about migration to abyssinia because this event was before th death of abu talib!!! we just had to mention about visit to taif, isra and miraj, increased persecution, pledges of aqbah and about the spreaing of islam and the quraish meeting at dar-un-nadwa as it directly led to the migration of prophet!

Reaction score
I wrote pakistan movement gandhi jinah talks cripps mission and simla conference is it ok???

Reaction score
d
Marking Scheme

5 (a) Trace the events that led up to the Prophet’s migration (hijra).[10]
For this answer an account should be given about
the events before the prophet migrated to
Madina, not the actual journey or events of migration itself.

Answers could briefly discuss the persecution of the Muslims by the Makkans and their
migration to Abyssinia which later encouraged them to make the migration to Yathrib. The
boycott of the Banu Hashim clan by the Qur’aysh followed by the deaths of Abu Talib and
Hazrat Khadije are points that candidates can discuss when answering this question.
Answers could also talk about the prophet’s reaction to the loss of protection and his
attempts to spread Islam elsewhere. The prophet met six men in Makka, who had come from
Yathrib for the annual pilgrimage. They became Muslim and returned to Makka the following
year with more people who took an oath at ‘Aqaba in 621. The following year more people
came to take the oath with the prophet. They invited the prophet to come to Yathrib as their
leader.
The best answers will be able to give details of the number of pledges, the number of
Yathribites/Madinans involved, some brief details of what was in the pledges, and an
indication of the result of the pledges.
Dude it was written after 619 A.D!

Reaction score
In q2, i wrote about h.Adam and h.Ibrahim with rferences and it went good. q3 went good. but guys in q4 we had to write about only jews right?????? nonmuslims in madinah are only jews. hypocrites were counted muslims

Reaction score
In history i did 1, 2, 3 :p q1ab, q2 a,b,c and q3a,b,c went well. there were not much promotions i could remember :( but it is confirm that we only had to write about Punjabi, pushto and sindhi.. and guys in q3 c, u wrote pak resolution, crippsmission+quit india movement, gandhi jinnah talks and then simla conference. simla con was in 1945 and the war was from 1939-1945. it's correct na?