• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Guess Paper For Oct/Nov Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guyz i have already solved da whole paper in this thread on pg number 2 and 3..
So pls check ova der..
u ll dinf all da answers ova der..

Reaction score
lol..sorry i saw the answers a moment ago.
thanks for everything man .really
I pray that Allah showers his blessings over you

Reaction score
man saad in answer 5 y have writen that ansar even shared their wives..

Reaction score
Coz they did bcoz those who migrated some of their wives wives were not able to migrate or they did not accepted islam so tose ansars who had 2 or 3 wives gaved one of their wives in the marriage ov their muhajireen brother=)

Reaction score
Hiba Mueen said:
can you please tell me what are the main things to mention in question 2 please.
Q2 a and b both the answers you can find on page 2 ov this thread..=)..
All the other answers are even there in this thread its just dat i ve written the other remaining answers On pg 4...
So the whole guess paper has been answered in this thread by me...
Q2 on pg 2..
And the others on pg 4..
Dats it=)

Reaction score
i posted it before no one helped

i said tht i' m a US citizen in PAkistan doing o levels but wen done wid o level plan to go to USA for higher education but wht are da procedues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nxt is college i knw i hve to give SAT TEST WHT ELSE???????

Reaction score
Hiba Mueen said:
Answer to question no 6 ???
Its on pg no 8...
I have answered it briefly if ya stillw ant further details den tell me
i will give ya more details..=)

Reaction score
harris019 said:
i posted it before no one helped

i said tht i' m a US citizen in PAkistan doing o levels but wen done wid o level plan to go to USA for higher education but wht are da procedues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nxt is college i knw i hve to give SAT TEST WHT ELSE???????
Dude ic ant give you an expert advice on that..And i dont really think u ll get an answer to dis on this thread post ur question as a new subject or pm ur problem to Planet Master or Zohaib Sherazi...Hopefully u ll get help frm em =)

Reaction score
yar harris since ur an american citizen YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE SAT.
SAT is only for those who are international students.u go to highschool overthere aur phir sab shuru.i mean phir university n then so on..its so simple

Reaction score
by the way why are you giving islamiat if your gonna go to USA?
just curious

Reaction score
can anyone plz answer this question
Q)how are the Qur'an and Hadiths used together in islamic legal thinking?
i know how to start,i mean ill b writing that Quran and hadith never disagree ,but rather complement each other,etc.
give me some points for what happens when they are used together.please

Reaction score
Shia compilations are included in the syllabus of islamiat but most ov u dont bother to learn it or most ov u dont even know abut it So jus for those who are concerned about this question Here are the details about it
the question might come in da following ways:
Write a note on shia compilations?
give details about Da 4 shia Compilations?
Comment on the 4 shia compilations?

All ov em have da same ansswer and i know everyone will now ask for the answer so here it is...

Shia Compilations:
Shias have 4 compilations of hadith , they do not believe in the sunni compilations because the compilers of the six books believe in the 4 rightly guided Caliph which shia Dont..In sunni compilations there are only the sayings of Prophet(P.B.U.H) but in the shia compilations there are saying of their imams.Sunni compilation were compiled in the 3rd century and shia compilation were compiled in the 4th century.
There are four Shia books as follow:
1.Al Kafi:It was compiled by Mohammad Yaqub kulairi,There are arounf 16200 hadith.the book is divided into 3 parts ,the first is Usool.ul-Kafi,Basics of religion,2nd part if frul-ul-Kafi,it contaisn the details of religious Law.Thord part is Rawadatul Kafi:miscellaneous Hadith.Shia believe in it as the most authentic book bcoz it was completed in the presence of representatives of Imam Mehdi..

2.Man la Yahduruh-ul-Faqih(the one who does not have any expert of fiqah with him).This book is written by Abu Jaffar ibn Babawaih.This books contains around 9000 Hadith and it is meant for the ordinary Shia.the sanad is almost absent in this book(the compiler says the ordinary man dose'nt need chain)

3.Tahzeeb Ul Ahkam(refinement of the Islamic Law) Book is wriitenn by Mohd Ibn Hasan Al Tusi.There are 1300 Ahadth.these are mostly about the basic belief and religous law.

4.Al-Istibsar[:/b]This Book is also compiled by Mob ibn Hasan Al tusi.This is a summarty of tahzeeb ul ahkamm.there are around 5000 ahadth in it.Unlike tahzeeb ul Ahkam.this book has sanad...

But guyzz i seriously dont think a question on Shia belief wud cum..
Lyk i learned this in may/june session 2010 and was really expecting it but it din't come..So questions on Shia dunt really cum...But still u can expect anything from Cie... ..So uc an learn it...
Nd yea I am A Sunni myself..

Hope this has helped all ov ya=)

Status
Not open for further replies.