• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
zsyed94
They have visited my home too + they even had a long- detailed conversation with my dad via telephone (2,3 days after they visited my home)

Reaction score
Duuuude, you'll get in defo. Why didn't you apply abroad? You would have gotten in! My friend just got accepted to Dartmouth with full scholarship and she has 1 national distinction.
To tell you the truth engineering is like...um...plan B for me.
I want to do medicine, and doing medicine abroad is very costly.

Reaction score
I think someone said that they check all the houses randomly and it isn't necessary that you got in. BUT IA, you will get an acceptance with aid :)
Yes I have heard the same.My brother also studied in SSE and took financial aid so maybe they visitied my home earlier because they already have all the data.

Reaction score
To tell you the truth engineering is like...um...plan B for me.
I want to do medicine, and doing medicine abroad is very costly.
Ahh, that's true. So I guess you're hoping more for Aga Khan? Well I hope for the best for you :) I've got a friend a Aga Khan and she says it's amazing. One of my relatives also studied from there and now he's doing very well MA.

Reaction score
A person from LUMS also came up to my house (in karachi) ........ asked for some verfications !!!
I think the selection will be random ....as they are visiting many applicants houses..!!
The guy who came to visit me had several hundred verification sheets of applicants so he will be going to their houses too but LUMS cannot select everyone :p

Reaction score
Let's see guys...No body knows their crteria, really!
And this time, near about 10,000 candidates are those who have applied for financial aid....

and zsyed94...yeah questions related to finanical....long-detailed call it was...