• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS 4024 PAPER 22

Reaction score
vishal said:
Mine were 1/20 to the part asking for BAN and 3/20 to the next part...... Plzzz tell me are they correct.....
Okkk imm really sorry i forgot the answer it wass 1/20 and for the next i dont remember but if you remember the qstn then i could tell you....WHat were v suppose to spell??

Reaction score
i think you didnt read the qstn properly for the 2nd part it said that there wuold be replacement unlike the first part so the denominator would stay the same... im guessing you did it with the same method as the first part as i did it that way right now and i got 3/20 aswell .... dont worry i messed up with the very first part of taht qstn in which we had to give the prob. of N .. i didnt simplify the fraction

Reaction score
Intel what did u rite for the no of lines of symmetry of the hexagon?????

Reaction score
likosp said:
i think you didnt read the qstn properly for the 2nd part it said that there wuold be replacement unlike the first part so the denominator would stay the same... im guessing you did it with the same method as the first part as i did it that way right now and i got 3/20 aswell .... dont worry i messed up with the very first part of taht qstn in which we had to give the prob. of N .. i didnt simplify the fraction
nd i guess u didnt read part Bz statement :) . it said that the blocks would be taken and NOT replaced. den part B)a) asked abt a words ratio.. maybe BAN dnt remember... den part B)b) said that the blocks WERE replaced i.e the blocks taken out in part B)a) were replaced not that there will be replacement ( take note of the english) and this process was repeated... AND AS IT CLEARLY STATED IN QUESTION Bz STATEMENT THAT THERE WILL BE NO REPLACEMENT ND THAT QUESTION WAS A PART OF IT SO 3/20 is correct :D .. get it?

Reaction score
Yeah it was something like that... I dont remember exactly...!!
That vector question was interesting :D had to use ur brains loll :D
What was the gradient coming in that graph question... Mine was 8...!

Reaction score
wht was d ans to the last question of distance tym graph, ( _______ arrived _______ minutes earlier then his brother)???

Reaction score
d elder bro arrived first wateva his name was n d odr arrived 3 mins late....
how did v hv 2 do dat vector question? i m hopin 4 an A star i hope dat vector question doesnt mess things up...

Reaction score
My gradient was 7.8 in dat graph que.... It was salim arived first 9 minutes earilier than Ravi........ Hope iam correct....

Reaction score
examphobic said:
likosp said:
nd i guess u didnt read part Bz statement :) . it said that the blocks would be taken and NOT replaced. den part B)a) asked abt a words ratio.. maybe BAN dnt remember... den part B)b) said that the blocks WERE replaced i.e the blocks taken out in part B)a) were replaced not that there will be replacement ( take note of the english) and this process was repeated... AND AS IT CLEARLY STATED IN QUESTION Bz STATEMENT THAT THERE WILL BE NO REPLACEMENT ND THAT QUESTION WAS A PART OF IT SO 3/20 is correct :D .. get it?

I didnt get it :S It was a simple probability question yaar... U have confused me :O

Reaction score
vishal said:
My gradient was 7.8 in dat graph que.... It was salim arived first 9 minutes earilier than Ravi........ Hope iam correct....

Yeah its correct... :)