• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
WELL I M DISAPPOINTED BY my teacher he just gave the question out of the cambridge pattern i just laughed at that question

ITS part B question means of 4 marks and the question was

(b)Give an account of precautions for correctness of Holy Quran after the life of Holy Prophet taken by caliphs?(4)

honestly does this question really belong to part (b)??? since i have only read it in part A in past papers and also all questions starting with GIVE AN ACCOUNT mainly consists of events and are normally found in part a which is of 10 marks i had to make this ques so brief OH GoD what my teacher was thinking when making this question

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
WELL I M DISAPPOINTED BY my teacher he just gave the question out of the cambridge pattern i just laughed at that question

ITS part B question means of 4 marks and the question was

(b)Give an account of precautions for correctness of Holy Quran after the life of Holy Prophet taken by caliphs?(4)

honestly does this question really belong to part (b)??? since i have only read it in part A in past papers and also all questions starting with GIVE AN ACCOUNT mainly consists of events and are normally found in part a which is of 10 marks i had to make this ques so brief OH GoD what my teacher was thinking when making this question
this is purely part A question !! and what is wrong with all the Islamiat teachers !! My sir gave me questions of 15 marks and 7 marks !! :p :p

Reaction score
15 and 7 hahah what a combination he made salman.:) well certainly this is a reason i never really take school papers seriously..

Reaction score
Well yeah this is called a normal case in our country isnt it? Teachers dont know what to give and did any of you guys teacher attended CIE workshop i remembered Angel Of Darkness teacher did.Well if they did do then they should know what comes in the paper.my teacher is like unique,doesnt have syllabus,dont know what mark scheme is ,wants everything long even if it is a 4 mark question and she doesnt know which surahs and hadiths are in syllabus.thats why whenever we give our paper no one gets 90 or even 80 is a dream. :lol: :D .

A question for angel when your teacher gave this question did u do it and what did u write or u compelled the teacher to change it. :lol: :D

Reaction score
screamingskull said:
IHAD MY ISLAMIAT1 MOCK TODAY AND THESE WERE THE QUESTONS:
a) Write an account of the ways in which Quran was revealed to the Prophet between 610 and 632
b)how and in what circumstances is ijma used in islamic legal thinking

3a)Describe three examples from the time of the Prophet and the rightly guided caliohs that show the relationship between the early muslim states and other states
b)hw can these examples help Muslims today in their relationship with non muslims

4a)Exlain the impoortance of:
Hazrat Khadija during the life of the Prophet
Hazrat Ayesha in the years following the Prophet's death
b)How can the wives of the Holy Prophet serve as an examle for the women of today?

5a)wrie biographical accounts for any two of the Muslims:
1-Hazrat Bilal
2-Hazrat Talha
3-Hazrat Hafsa
4-Hazrat Hasan
b)Explain the importance in Islam of the two Muslims you have chosen.

Can u tell me what to write in Q.3a..

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Well yeah this is called a normal case in our country isnt it? Teachers dont know what to give and did any of you guys teacher attended CIE workshop i remembered Angel Of Darkness teacher did.Well if they did do then they should know what comes in the paper.my teacher is like unique,doesnt have syllabus,dont know what mark scheme is ,wants everything long even if it is a 4 mark question and she doesnt know which surahs and hadiths are in syllabus.thats why whenever we give our paper no one gets 90 or even 80 is a dream. :lol: :D .

A question for angel when your teacher gave this question did u do it and what did u write or u compelled the teacher to change it. :lol: :D
hahahaha !! Islamiat teachers are like that !! Even I have the same problem so "bangali baba teaches me Islamait who doesn't know anything about the subject.

Reaction score
doctormani said:
screamingskull said:
a) Write an account of the ways in which Quran was revealed to the Prophet between 610 and 632

3a)Describe three examples from the time of the Prophet and the rightly guided caliohs that show the relationship between the early muslim states and other states
b)hw can these examples help Muslims today in their relationship with non muslims

b)How can the wives of the Holy Prophet serve as an examle for the women of today?

1-Hazrat Bilal
2-Hazrat Talha
3-Hazrat Hafsa
4-Hazrat Hasan

well do u have FNM book then refer to the topic right after hazrat ali's caliphate is over.Generally you have to right what relations did the muslim community mantain with other states whether muslim or non muslims.Like you could write how the prophet signed a treaty with the christian of najran and how hazrat umar made the non muslims feel at home under muslim state protection.

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:

hahahaha !! Islamiat teachers are like that !! Even I have the same problem so "bangali baba teaches me Islamait who doesn't know anything about the subject.

Hey you have a bengali teacher !!!!!! cool :cool: :lol: that should be fun....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) :cool:

Reaction score
yup if i were given this paper i would have left this and done Q 4 and 5 they are very easy questions......

Reaction score
yeah these were the questions i opted for

by the way please pray for me as i gace my islamiat 2 mock today
if you want the questions i can post them here

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:

Hey you have a bengali teacher !!!!!! cool :cool: :lol: that should be fun....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) :cool:
We tease him to his death !! one of us even pulled his pajama's !! :D

Reaction score
screamingskull said:
yeah these were the questions i opted for

by the way please pray for me as i gace my islamiat 2 mock today
if you want the questions i can post them here

Sure please post them in ur free time and ishalllah you will succeed....

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
doctormani said:
screamingskull said:

1-Hazrat Bilal
2-Hazrat Talha
3-Hazrat Hafsa
4-Hazrat Hasan

well do u have FNM book then refer to the topic right after hazrat ali's caliphate is over.Generally you have to right what relations did the muslim community mantain with other states whether muslim or non muslims.Like you could write how the prophet signed a treaty with the christian of najran and how hazrat umar made the non muslims feel at home under muslim state protection.

Thank yew :)

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:

na u got me wrong there well my academy teacher sir iftikhar-ul-haq attended the workshop but my school teacher is QARI BUM cambridge cant call a lame teacher to their wroskhop he is a sick teacher probably in 2 years he taught me nothing and this led to me taking iftikhar's academy session otherwise if he would have taught me ab it better i wouldnt have given my money to academy for islamiat AND SECONDLY i had to attempt the question though it was difficult shrinking it to 4 marks