• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
We always do mischief but not this type but im not involved,when we are caught no one tells who did it and the whole class is punished :lol:

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
scouserlfc said:
Well yeah this is called a normal case in our country isnt it? Teachers dont know what to give and did any of you guys teacher attended CIE workshop i remembered Angel Of Darkness teacher did.Well if they did do then they should know what comes in the paper.my teacher is like unique,doesnt have syllabus,dont know what mark scheme is ,wants everything long even if it is a 4 mark question and she doesnt know which surahs and hadiths are in syllabus.thats why whenever we give our paper no one gets 90 or even 80 is a dream. :lol: :D .

A question for angel when your teacher gave this question did u do it and what did u write or u compelled the teacher to change it. :lol: :D

na u got me wrong there well my academy teacher sir iftikhar-ul-haq attended the workshop but my school teacher is QARI BUM cambridge cant call a lame teacher to their wroskhop he is a sick teacher probably in 2 years he taught me nothing and this led to me taking iftikhar's academy session otherwise if he would have taught me ab it better i wouldnt have given my money to academy for islamiat AND SECONDLY i had to attempt the question though it was difficult shrinking it to 4 marks

I just dont understand why we have lame Islamiat teachers who dont know how to do anything perhaps they just enter the school just on the basis of bribery or relations with the principal or the teacher takes less money for teaching so the principal takes him.
Atleast Angel of Darkness you can feel proud that you are not the only one :p :p :p ;)

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
We always do mischief but not this type but im not involved,when we are caught no one tells who did it and the whole class is punished :lol:
same is the case here !! no one tells who it was when we throw the inkpot on the fan !! :p but whole class got suspended !! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
screamingskull said:
yeah these were the questions i opted for

by the way please pray for me as i gace my islamiat 2 mock today
if you want the questions i can post them here

How much did you write for Q2(a)? I wasted all my frickin' time on that.

Reaction score
Depending on the matter and the ideas u could write 1 and a half page no more than this,but if u have more time u write more.Since its a 10 mark question a whole 1 page and 1/4 might also be enough.

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
yeah thats a good point...:p may be david thomas should start teaching in pakistan LOLX

No if he teaches then he will be a subject to so much criticism about the book he wrote that he'll go and most people would harass and ask him with threats whats going to come in the paper. :p :p ;)

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
yeah thats a good point...:p may be david thomas should start teaching in pakistan LOLX

No if he teaches then he will be a subject to so much criticism about the book he wrote that he'll go and most people would harass and ask him with threats whats going to come in the paper. :p :p ;)
yeah your absolutely right !!! We pakistani's will kidnap him and ask him for the paper !!! :p

Reaction score
well okay lets come back to the point anyone with mock papers submit here the question please.

Reaction score
Why is everyone going out of the topic? This is an alert. Everyone here is doiing crime, so let us call the police officer. So that he can solve the problem.
Hmmmmmmmmmm........who can be the police officer here??.....hmmmm.....I wonder :p ;)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Why is everyone going out of the topic? This is an alert. Everyone here is doiing crime, so let us call the police officer. So that he can solve the problem.
Hmmmmmmmmmm........who can be the police officer here??.....hmmmm.....I wonder :p ;)
The mods !! :p

Reaction score
PLEASE POST UR EXAM QUESTIONS HERE FOR ISLAMIAT, PAK STUDIES here thanks once again for your help.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
PLEASE POST UR EXAM QUESTIONS HERE FOR ISLAMIAT, PAK STUDIES here thanks once again for your help.
hahahahahaha !! Sorry Scouserlfc we are going out of topic. LISTEN UP EVERY ONE !! NO CHATTING HERE !! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Ok...I am here with Beaconhouse Islamiyat paper 2 and Pakistan Studies paper 1.

Islamiyat P2:

Q2.a Trace the stages which led to the compilation of Ahadith?[10]
b Why is it important for Muslims to have collections of authentic Ahadith?[4]

Q3 a Write an account of the major challenges faced by Hazrat Abu Bakr during his caliphate?[10]
b Explain why he was known as al Siddiq?[4]

Q4 a Write accounts of muslim beliefs in:
(i) Prophets
(ii) Reserruction and Last Day

b Explain the importance of Masjid in the community of Muslims?[4]

Q5 a Give descriptions of the ways in which fasting and almsgiving are carried out?[10]
b Show how observances of these two pillars keep the community together?[4]

Reaction score
History:

Q1 a How did the mansabdari system contribute to the decline of mughal empire?[4]
b Why Urdu was chosen as the national language in Pakistan?[7]
c Creating political awareness was the most important of Sir Syed Ahmeds contribtion to the betterment of the muslim community in sub continent? Do you agree? Explain ur answer.[14]

Q2 a What was the Amritsar Massacre?[4]
b Why did the Indians considered the MontFord report as "inadequate and disappointing"?[7]
c Reasons for the reversal of partition of Bengal were more imp than the reasons for partition? Do you agree? Explain ur answer. [14]

Q3 a What made Rehmat Ali extremely important to the Pakistan Movement?[4]
b Why was Congress Rule of 1937 an eye openere for the Muslims? [7]
c The Quit India Movement of 1942 was the most im,portant Indian attempt during the 1940s that led to the partition in 1947. Do you agree? Give reasons for ur answer. [14]

Q4 a What was the dispute over financial assets?[4]
b Why was the decade of development celeberated by the govt. of Ayub Khan?[7]
c Geographical factors were more imp than the political considerations in the creation of Bangladesh in 1971. Do you agree? Give reasons for answer.[14]

Q5 a What was the cold war?[4]
b Why was there a poilitcal crisis in the country in the early 1990s?[7]
c How successfully have Usa and Pakistan maintained their relations in the period 1947-1999?Explain ur answer.[14]

ENJOY...>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!