• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

shahlakh said:
Why is everyone going out of the topic? This is an alert. Everyone here is doiing crime, so let us call the police officer. So that he can solve the problem.
Hmmmmmmmmmm........who can be the police officer here??.....hmmmm.....I wonder :p ;)
me?? :cool: :p

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

shahlakh said:
Why is everyone going out of the topic? This is an alert. Everyone here is doiing crime, so let us call the police officer. So that he can solve the problem.
Hmmmmmmmmmm........who can be the police officer here??.....hmmmm.....I wonder :p ;)
me?? :cool: :p
hahahahahaha !! it can be you as well !! :p :D

Reaction score
Funkymariam said:
screamingskull said:
yeah these were the questions i opted for

by the way please pray for me as i gace my islamiat 2 mock today
if you want the questions i can post them here

How much did you write for Q2(a)? I wasted all my frickin' time on that.

well actualy i didnt spent much of my time in this one cuz i was a little confused in this and i hope that i get good marks in this part

Reaction score
bikermicefrmars said:
History:

Q1 a How did the mansabdari system contribute to the decline of mughal empire?[4]
b Why Urdu was chosen as the national language in Pakistan?[7]
c Creating political awareness was the most important of Sir Syed Ahmeds contribtion to the betterment of the muslim community in sub continent? Do you agree? Explain ur answer.[14]

Q2 a What was the Amritsar Massacre?[4]
b Why did the Indians considered the MontFord report as "inadequate and disappointing"?[7]
c Reasons for the reversal of partition of Bengal were more imp than the reasons for partition? Do you agree? Explain ur answer. [14]

Q3 a What made Rehmat Ali extremely important to the Pakistan Movement?[4]
b Why was Congress Rule of 1937 an eye openere for the Muslims? [7]
c The Quit India Movement of 1942 was the most im,portant Indian attempt during the 1940s that led to the partition in 1947. Do you agree? Give reasons for ur answer. [14]

Q4 a What was the dispute over financial assets?[4]
b Why was the decade of development celeberated by the govt. of Ayub Khan?[7]
c Geographical factors were more imp than the political considerations in the creation of Bangladesh in 1971. Do you agree? Give reasons for answer.[14]

Q5 a What was the cold war?[4]
b Why was there a poilitcal crisis in the country in the early 1990s?[7]
c How successfully have Usa and Pakistan maintained their relations in the period 1947-1999?Explain ur answer.[14]

ENJOY...>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would answer the first three questions but i would also love to answer the fourth one its pretty good,challenging paper eh.PRETTY GOOD THANKS REALLY FOR POSTING HERE,

Reaction score
Wooo oooh I am the police officer. But I am a girl. How can I be a police officer? So.....ahmmmmm....who is the police officer then??? ;) :p

Reaction score
I know you guys seriously go and make a post for your chit chat in the chat section we cant afford to get this topic locked so go and post there :evil: :twisted: , we want mock questions here not some chit chat about anything :twisted: .Although we could discuss the mock questions here as well so you should understand the point people. :p :p :D :D

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
I know you guys seriously go and make a post for your chit chat in the chat section we cant afford to get this topic locked so go and post there :evil: :twisted: , we want mock questions here not some chit chat about anything :twisted: .Although we could discuss the mock questions here as well so you should understand the point people. :p :p :D :D
well please post your Urdu paper here !! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Okay ill try to tell you what topics came in P1 in urdu.

1.THe essay stuff. Write an essay on Environmental pollution. POiNTS TO COVER.
a.what causes environmental pollution.
b.what are its harmful effects which are affecting the different nations
c.how can it be controlled.

2.report or dialogue,
a.write a report telling about problems faced by people specially students during loadshedding of electricity
b.write a dialogue trying to convince your parent that you will take science subjects and not commerce.

well i cant really write the translation here ill try to write it sometimes later but it was taken from a newspaper.

hope it helps >>>>> :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
wowwwwwwwwwww this question is very very easy yaar. I think you guys will easily get an A* in it. But yeah i would only advise you people to think and then write not to write and then think. Warna yeh examiners ko behosh kernay per mejboor ker day ga. :p ;) So just becareful. And becareful in grammar as well. :D

Reaction score
the translation was extremely difficult it was taken from a newspaper and was written by some pro man i think it was taken from dawn

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....................what i think is that firstly whenever you see a passage in front of you. You should first translate every word of a particular sentence into english. And then arrange them by your own judgement. In this way you could successfully translate any passage. :D :)
Toh jitna question paper mein gand kerna hai na karo,examiner ko dekh ker seriously chakkar aajaeygi. To is liya ekh rough paper apnay saath rekhna zaroor. :p