• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
I just got my history mock paper back today and wow man i myself didnt expected such numbers i got 70 out of 75 wooo in first two questions i attempted full marks 25 and in last question which i had not prepared :( and got only 20 in it damn btw i m happy with A star at 93 percent not bad i guess

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
I just got my history mock paper back today and wow man i myself didnt expected such numbers i got 70 out of 75 wooo in first two questions i attempted full marks 25 and in last question which i had not prepared :( and got only 20 in it damn btw i m happy with A star at 93 percent not bad i guess

Nice stuff man, well can u post ur mock examination questions here so we can see the variety of questions.If u can post then post them in ur free time and dont make it an obligation we still have plenty of time to CIE. By the way NICE RESULT. :D ;)

Reaction score
@Angel Of Darkness.....man ur teacher will be lenient markers.....It seems impossible to get 70 marks from my Pk.St teacher!

Reaction score
YUP THATS RIGHT MINE DOESNT GIVE MARKS BUT HE LOOKS AT THE WRITING THE MOST AND GIVES MARKS. :lol:

Reaction score
well its difficult but not impossible and i must say i had prepared hard for it and by the time my history mock paper came i had almost finished my section 1 and section 2 final preperations though after the paperr i didnt got time to complete missing parts

Reaction score
Well here is my islamiat mock examination paper.

Paper 1

Q1. surahs
a.Surah Ash Shura
b.Surah an Naas
c.Surah e Fussilat.

Q2a.Give an account of how the Quran was compiled in the years following the Prophets death? (10)
2b.Explain why did Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Uthman think it was important to make a compilation of the Quran? (4)

Q3a.What were main features in the belief in the line of messnger (rasul) who were sent before the time of Prophet Mohummud (P.B.U.H.)? (7)
3b.What does the Muslim believe in the words "and Mohummud is the Messenger of Lord" ? (7)

Q4a.Describe the main events of the Prophet's (P.B.U.H) migration from Mecca to Madina? (10)
4b.Explain why he thought it was important to make this journey? (4)

Q5a.Describe the main events during the life of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) which involved the following:
i. Hazrat Khadija
ii. Hazrat Abu Talib. (10)
5b.Explain why the death of Abu Talib was a significant event for the Prophet (P.B.U.H)? (4)

Paper 2
Q1.Hadiths : Hadith # 16,17,14,6

Q2a.How did the compilers of Ahadith judge between acceptable ( Authentic) and unacceptable Ahadiths? (10)
2b.How are the Quran and Hadith employed in working out Islamic law? (4)

Q3a.Describe the main activities of Hazrat Ali during the lifetime of the Prophet (P.B.U.H.) / (7)
3b.Describe the main activities of Hazrat Alis rule as Caliph? (7)

Q4a.What are the Muslim beliefs about Prophets ? (4)
4b.Why is the belief in Life after Death important to Muslim in their daily life? (4)
4c.Explain the relationship between angels,revealed books and Prophets? (6)

Q5a.Describe the main characteristics of the congregational prayers on Friday? (6)
5b.Explain the importance of mosques in Muslim communities? (4)
5c.Describe the way in which fast of Ramdan is observed? (4)

Well I answered Q1,2 from both as required and 4 and 5 from Paper 1 and I answered Q 3 and 4 from Paper 2.

Pretty easy paper.

Reaction score
My paper was really un accurate and who so ever made it does not know anything of CIE !! Paper was of islamiat and i only remember only few questions.
Q2) What are the Quranic teachings for Day of Judgement and Messengers of Allah? [10]
b) How is Quran used by Individual Muslims and the Muslim comunity.? [4]
Q3) Write an account of main events of triumph of Makkah and the farewell sermon. [10]
b) Why was the sermon of Prophet(s) called the first Universal charater of Human rights ? [4]
Q4) Write an account of the ways in which Prophet(s) treated non-muslims and his friends. [10]
Q5) Write an account of the lifes of Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain. [10]

Paper 2
Q2)What are the main features of six Sunni Hadith books AND four Shi'a hadith books. [10]
b) What is the difference between Sahih hadith and Hassan Hadith? [4]
Q3) What were the problems faced by hazarat Abu bakr when he took charge of Khilafat. [10]
b) Write one events from the life of any Rightly guided Caliph that shows their treatment towards non-Muslims. [4]
Q4) What do Muslims mean when they say "And Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" [10]
b) What is predestination and how it is important? [4]
Q5) Explain the how much zakat should be given and to whom? [10]
b) What are the status of Mosque in the Muslim community [4]

Who so ever made this paper is indeed an IDIOT !!!

Reaction score
Particularly ur Q2 in P2 i was praying that this did not come in my prayer this is in the syllabus,check it and that is why FNM provides detail.but not about shia books,Aray dont you get the Q paper after ur exam is over, I really dont understand what Q3 of P1 is and yeah a paper who ever makes it must know that it should not contain all lengthy topics like this paper it should have balanced qs dont worry its just a teachers fault what Q did u answer man

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Particularly ur Q2 in P2 i was praying that this did not come in my prayer this is in the syllabus,check it and that is why FNM provides detail.but not about shia books,Aray dont you get the Q paper after ur exam is over, I really dont understand what Q3 of P1 is and yeah a paper who ever makes it must know that it should not contain all lengthy topics like this paper it should have balanced qs dont worry its just a teachers fault what Q did u answer man
Well do you think Q2 of paper two is easy ?? and further more Q3 of P1 deals with the conquest of Makkah And the farewell sermon of the Prophet(s). I did Q1, Q2 ,Q3, Q5 of P1. and did Q1,Q2,Q3 and Q5 of P2 also.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:

Paper 1

Q1. surahs
a.Surah Ash Shura
b.Surah an Naas
c.Surah e Fussilat.

Q2a.Give an account of how the Quran was compiled in the years following the Prophets death? (10)
2b.Explain why did Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Uthman think it was important to make a compilation of the Quran? (4)

Q3a.What were main features in the belief in the line of messnger (rasul) who were sent before the time of Prophet Mohummud (P.B.U.H.)? (7)
3b.What does the Muslim believe in the words "and Mohummud is the Messenger of Lord" ? (7)

Q4a.Describe the main events of the Prophet's (P.B.U.H) migration from Mecca to Madina? (10)

Q5a.Describe the main events during the life of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) which involved the following:
i. Hazrat Khadija
5b.Explain why the death of Abu Talib was a significant event for the Prophet (P.B.U.H)? (4)

Paper 2

Q2a.How did the compilers of Ahadith judge between acceptable ( Authentic) and unacceptable Ahadiths? (10)

Q3a.Describe the main activities of Hazrat Ali during the lifetime of the Prophet (P.B.U.H.) / (7)

4b.Why is the belief in Life after Death important to Muslim in their daily life? (4)

Q5a.Describe the main characteristics of the congregational prayers on Friday? (6)

Well I answered Q1,2 from both as required and 4 and 5 from Paper 1 and I answered Q 3 and 4 from Paper 2.

Pretty easy paper.
man how come they are giving questions of 7 marks as only 10 and 4 marks come in the CIE from 2009 onwards !! :ugeek:

Reaction score
yup The Paper wazz eazy....iD ID THE SAME qUestions as SCOURCELFC Did In P1 but in paper 2 did question 3,5..

Reaction score
i had 2010 nd 2009 cie questionz in my mocs... =P
except 4 maths... had 2002 n p1 n 2004-05 in p2.
v're gona hve r re-mox now. they're gona start frm 11 n will end on 22.
lets c which pastpaper will cme in these re mox.

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:

Paper 1

Q1. surahs
a.Surah Ash Shura
b.Surah an Naas
c.Surah e Fussilat.

i. Hazrat Khadija

Paper 2

Pretty easy paper.
man how come they are giving questions of 7 marks as only 10 and 4 marks come in the CIE from 2009 onwards !! :ugeek:

Yeah didnt i tell u that my teacher doesnt know one thing except that what is in the syllabus that also by some divine guidance. :p :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
hehehehehehe !! Well i was wondering my teachers were the worst !! :p

I THINK UR TEACHER MIGHT TOP THE LIST OF MOST FLOPPED TEACHER BUT OUR TEACHERS OUR NOT FAR/ :p :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
salmanpakrocks said:
hehehehehehe !! Well i was wondering my teachers were the worst !! :p

I THINK UR TEACHER MIGHT TOP THE LIST OF MOST FLOPPED TEACHER BUT OUR TEACHERS OUR NOT FAR/ :p :p :p :p :p
Man they are creating the toughest paper of their life!! here is what i remember of history paper
Q1a)What was War of Independence ?[4]
b) Why did Jihad movement failed its aims? [7]
c)Was the use of advance weaponary the main cause which made the British from merchants to the rulers of India ? [14]

Q2)
a) What was All India Congress? [4]
b)Why did British take tough measures against the Hindu protest between 1905 to 1911? [7]
c)Lucknow pact came about beacause League added Self-rule to their demands? Explain your answer ? [14]

Q3)
a)What was August Offer? [4]
b)Why did Gandhi called Cripps Mission as "Post dates cheque on a failing bank" ? [7]
c)Nehru Report was the best solution to the constitutional problems of India between 1929 and 1935 ? [14]

Q4)
a)What was basic democracy ? [4]
b) Why did East pakistan rebelled against the West Wing ? [7]
c)Islamiazation of Zia-ul-Haq was the most important of his domestic policies? [14]

Q5)
a) What was SEATO? [4]
b)Why did Pakistan have poor relations with U.S.S.R between 1950 to 1960? [7]
c)Was the first reign of Benaziar more successful than her other reign ? Explain your answer [14]

I did Q1,2,4