• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can anyone pls for the love of god help me solve this Islamiyat question
Q. Choose two from the following passages and write in detail about the various ways in which the passages describe God and how He is unique: 6.101–103, 42.4–5, 112, 41.37.

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me where I can sell my pakistan studies notes online if you know a website?

Reaction score
please can i get answers to these questions?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-05 at 10.13.01 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-05 at 10.13.01 PM (2).jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
Salam every one!
Post your Pak St., Islamiyat and Urdu doubts here. Members here will try and help you out, Insha'Allah!

I have a few questions which need to be answered can u guys help me out ??
Q1)Why did Simon Commission come to India ? [7]
Q2)Why did Simon Commission failed ? [7]
Q3)Why did Nehru published his report in 1928? [7]
Q4)Why did Nehru Report fail? [7]
HELP will be greatly appreciated !! :D
All 4 marks questions
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/history-4-part-questions-compilation-here.13263/
Can someone check my answer

Q-Give an account on the Muslims migration to Abyssinia

The migration of the Muslims to Abyssinia occurred during the early years of Islam when the Muslims were facing intense persecution in Makkah. The Holy Prophet, Muhammad, allowed a group of twelve men and four women to migrate to Abyssinia, a place where they could find refuge and be free from the torture they were subjected to in Makkah. The Christian king of Abyssinia, Negus (Ashma Najashi), was a just ruler and did not allow any persecution in his land.

The Muslim immigrants were received warmly and accorded due hospitality in Abyssinia. However, the Makkans became very furious when they learned about the hospitable reception the Muslims received and intensified the persecution of the Muslims still living in Makkah. As a result, the Holy Prophet allowed the helpless Muslims to seek asylum in Abyssinia for the second time. This time, the group of immigrants comprised eighty-two or eighty-three men and eighteen women.

The Quraish dispatched two envoys to demand the extradition of the Muslim refugees from Abyssinia, but Negus (Najashi) summoned the Muslims to the court and asked them to explain the teachings of their religion. Jafar bin Abi Talib, the Holy Prophet's cousin, was appointed as the spokesperson for the Muslims. He gave a speech that impressed Negus and the Christian priests present there. Negus then asked Jafar to recite some portion of the Holy Quran, and after hearing the recitation, Negus said: "By God this and the Gospel are the lights of one candle." Thus, the mission of the pagan envoys failed and the Quraish returned totally disappointed.

Reaction score
Can someone check my answer

Q-Give an account on the Muslims migration to Abyssinia

The migration of the Muslims to Abyssinia occurred during the early years of Islam when the Muslims were facing intense persecution in Makkah. The Holy Prophet, Muhammad, allowed a group of twelve men and four women to migrate to Abyssinia, a place where they could find refuge and be free from the torture they were subjected to in Makkah. The Christian king of Abyssinia, Negus (Ashma Najashi), was a just ruler and did not allow any persecution in his land.

The Muslim immigrants were received warmly and accorded due hospitality in Abyssinia. However, the Makkans became very furious when they learned about the hospitable reception the Muslims received and intensified the persecution of the Muslims still living in Makkah. As a result, the Holy Prophet allowed the helpless Muslims to seek asylum in Abyssinia for the second time. This time, the group of immigrants comprised eighty-two or eighty-three men and eighteen women.

The Quraish dispatched two envoys to demand the extradition of the Muslim refugees from Abyssinia, but Negus (Najashi) summoned the Muslims to the court and asked them to explain the teachings of their religion. Jafar bin Abi Talib, the Holy Prophet's cousin, was appointed as the spokesperson for the Muslims. He gave a speech that impressed Negus and the Christian priests present there. Negus then asked Jafar to recite some portion of the Holy Quran, and after hearing the recitation, Negus said: "By God this and the Gospel are the lights of one candle." Thus, the mission of the pagan envoys failed and the Quraish returned totally disappointed.
you answer is totally right but answer is too short. exaggerate it a little bit more

Reaction score
How successful was Quaid -e- Azam in establishing the new Pakistan in 1947? Explain your answer.

Okay so, do I write about the problems Pakistan had to deal with after its establishment as an independent and separate country (eg; refugee problem, economic problems etc) and the solutions Quaid came up with for these problems
OR
 Do  I write about the problems he had to face in his struggle of giving the Muslims an independent homeland (eg; Gandhi and congress were against the Muslims having a separate state, the British were also against this notion) .

Reaction score
How successful was Quaid -e- Azam in establishing the new Pakistan in 1947? Explain your answer.

Okay so, do I write about the problems Pakistan had to deal with after its establishment as an independent and separate country (eg; refugee problem, economic problems etc) and the solutions Quaid came up with for these problems
OR
 Do  I write about the problems he had to face in his struggle of giving the Muslims an independent homeland (eg; Gandhi and congress were against the Muslims having a separate state, the British were also against this notion) .

You must discuss the initial Problems and their solutions, such as the refugee issue and the division of assets. Create four paragraphs. 1.Introduction 2.Problems 3.Solutions 4.Conclusion. Most importantly, always read the M.S. first because it will help you understand the format of the question and key points.

Reaction score
Brothers, I have a question related to section 3 history,
Why there were so many prime minister between 1956 to 1958 ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Brothers, I have a question related to section 3 history,
Why there were so many prime minister between 1956 to 1958 ?
Assam bhai bcz Iskandar Mirza wanted his monoply and he wanted that all pm's work under his order.

Last edited: