• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper 12 chemistry ...

Reaction score
Guys question 38 please help. the question was something like this what is same in optical isomerism
1. emperical formula
2. stuctural formula
3. function group
i chose A..
and another one qstn 37 i think
they game us propene or smething like this and said what can be made in a single reaction
I chose B...anyone remember this qstnz answer

Reaction score
Guys question 38 please help. the question was something like this what is same in optical isomerism
1. emperical formula
2. stuctural formula
3. function group
i chose A..
they game us propene or smething like this and said what can be made in a single reaction

for the optical Isomer All were correct Option A

Reaction score
Guys does anyone remember that brownsy lowry ammonia 1..i went with C because the first option co-ordinate covalent bond was wrong

Reaction score
1. emperical formula
2. stuctural formula
3. function group
i chose A..
Same answers for both q from my side :)

Reaction score
thats not true ..bond length increases down the group ,so bond energy decreases....I guess the option was -Bond energy -increase
Bond polarity-decrease
Bond length -increase
...the answer should be C ,2 and 3 correct.
The option was.. bond energy_ decreases so it was A, CAMBRIDGE had changed the word and the answer changed

Reaction score
Guys anyone remember than finding energy of formation of PBO something i went with D..and also the one which asked for the skeletal formula..i choosed A on it :p

Reaction score
I will get 25 for sure ..now that will be a C ...If GT for A gets around 28 ,then it would be a B ...Finger crossed.