Poetry! =P

Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Points
13
​
Dear Sister,​
I hope you are in all health and peace​
I have something to tell you, so listen up please​
Ever since I was young, and just past your knees​
You’d keep swatting me away, like a pack of flees​
You’d stare at me, as if I was some weird disease​
On your forehead, there’d be a permanent crease​
There was always something to tease​
Be it my nose, my ears or the way I sneeze​
And when I’d complain, you’d give me a squeeze​
Roll your eyes and say, ‘I was joking, jeez!’​
But I know it was more and always wanted to release​
You from this misery and put you at ease​
I decided I must let all this stop and freeze​
By having my entire existence abruptly cease​
Maybe now you can live happy and pleased……​
Love,​
Me​
"Words are like fire; they can either warm or burn..."​
So watch what you speak....​
nyc said
 
Messages
379
Reaction score
2,070
Points
253
​
Dear Sister,​
I hope you are in all health and peace​
I have something to tell you, so listen up please​
Ever since I was young, and just past your knees​
You’d keep swatting me away, like a pack of flees​
You’d stare at me, as if I was some weird disease​
On your forehead, there’d be a permanent crease​
There was always something to tease​
Be it my nose, my ears or the way I sneeze​
And when I’d complain, you’d give me a squeeze​
Roll your eyes and say, ‘I was joking, jeez!’​
But I know it was more and always wanted to release​
You from this misery and put you at ease​
I decided I must let all this stop and freeze​
By having my entire existence abruptly cease​
Maybe now you can live happy and pleased……​
Love,​
Me​
"Words are like fire; they can either warm or burn..."​
So watch what you speak....​
WoW..very touching :)
 
Messages
558
Reaction score
2,895
Points
253
Ankh se aansoo behte rahe
Dil pe zakhm padhte rahe
Shikari shikar karte rahe
Kyun woh yeh nahin sochh lete
Is shikar ko eik hi goli se mar dete?

(these tears keep falling,
this heart keeps wounding,
The hunters keep hunting,
Why dont they think for once
that we'll finish off this hunt with one bullet)

Deep. Very deep. You are a writer who thinks a lot. :)
 

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Messages
3,835
Reaction score
34,797
Points
543
Ankh se aansoo behte rahe
Dil pe zakhm padhte rahe
Shikari shikar karte rahe
Kyun woh yeh nahin sochh lete
Is shikar ko eik hi goli se mar dete?

(these tears keep falling,
this heart keeps wounding,
The hunters keep hunting,
Why dont they think for once
that we'll finish off this hunt with one bullet)

does this come with a 'sharah' (explaination)...? coz I dun get this (I know I'm dumb in these kind of matters) :confused:
 
Messages
8,392
Reaction score
9,462
Points
573
does this come with a 'sharah' (explaination)...? coz I dun get this (I know I'm dumb in these kind of matters) :confused:
It means that tears are falling from the eyes and heart is full of wounds that's basically because shikari is the one who made fake promises and keep on hurting her. So she means that why doesn't he just kill her with one bullet? Why keep on hurting her?
 
Messages
2,951
Reaction score
17,783
Points
523
It means that tears are falling from the eyes and heart is full of wounds that's basically because shikari is the one who made fake promises and keep on hurting her. So she means that why doesn't he just kill her with one bullet? Why keep on hurting her.
u understood it pretty much ;) n good explanation cuz m not good at it :oops: thanks!
but i dint mean fake promises, i meant hurting by words or ignoring..... (and........................its ppl- shikari in da plural :p)
 
Messages
558
Reaction score
2,895
Points
253
It means that tears are falling from the eyes and heart is full of wounds that's basically because shikari is the one who made fake promises and keep on hurting her. So she means that why doesn't he just kill her with one bullet? Why keep on hurting her?

Yeah, that's what I got too. Why doesn't he kill once and for all, and finish it off.
 
Top