• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Yes, could I please have O level Biology
Check smart notes online by clicking on the subject and then going onto the save my exams classified section. Some of the marking schemes might not be available but others are.
If you're desired ones arent available, go onto your topical question paper on saveyexams and click the print option(not for printing but the print preview) you can copy and paste the question from the print preview onto google and your question will show on its own original question paper with the varient and year and then you can just find the marking scheme accordingly

Reaction score
i want it
Check smart notes online by clicking on the subject and then going onto the save my exams classified section. Some of the marking schemes might not be available but others are.
If you're desired ones arent available, go onto your topical question paper on saveyexams and click the print option(not for printing but the print preview) you can copy and paste the question from the print preview onto google and your question will show on its own original question paper with the varient and year and then you can just find the marking scheme accordingly

Reaction score
Hi, I hope that you are doing well. I think that when the smart notes website is visited an error message is displayed. I believe that the save my exams mark schemes are no longer available or the page has been reported due to the fact that it was distributing the mark schemes online without the consent of the respective organization.

1625210486625.png

Reaction score
Does anyone want the savemyexams classified answers for free? if so let me know
CIE A level Mathematics Paper 5 (Mechanics 2)
CIE A level Further Mathematics P1, P2, P3 and P4
CIE A level Biology P1, P2, P4
CIE A level Physics P1, P2, P4
CIE A level Chemistry P1, P2, P4

I know its a lot but it would be really helpful if you send these to me @ [email protected] or any other convenient way you choose

Reaction score

Hi, Is it possible for you to email me the answers of Chemistry ?
If you could please email me. Thank you. : [email protected]

I Need the answers of Electricity and Chemistry QP 01 - 07 ( Section 05 ) in Chemistry, Theory section.
I'm doing IGCSE of CIE, Topic Questions.

Here's the order so it would be easier for you.

CIE/ IGCSE/ Chemistry / Theory/ Topical Questions/ Section 05 (Electricity and Chemistry) QP 01-07.

It would be really grateful if you do. And thank you for sparing some of your time to go through this message.

Reaction score
Hey pls i want that, since the demand is high can you post it somewhere so that people coming after us can also have access to them easily

Reaction score
Hi i have a good deal:
Available for sale:
4 folders of 4 subjects: Math, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
Math folder has all past papers solved with SOLUTION paper 2 and 4 from 2002-2017

it has also topic papers classified for each section with their SOLUTION

it has also notes for all sections

it has a pastpapers checklist and topics checklist

it has also a video discussion for each topic
For Physics: it has all pastpapers from 2013-2015 paper 1 solved and from 2016 paper 2 solved and 2017 paper 1&2&3 solved
it has also paper 2 classified WITH SOLUTION but paper 4 and 6 classified with MS

it has also the notes for each section in physics

it has also a video discussion for each topic
For Bio: it has past papers from 2005-2015 paper 1 only SOLVED and from 2016-2017 Paper 1 and 2 SOLVED

it has also paper 2 classified WITH SOLUTION but paper 4 and 6 classified with MS

it has also the notes for each section in Biology

but no video discussion for each topic
Note that all videos are at 1080p only few at 720p
chem is same as Bio

but for chem from 2002-2015 paper 1 only and 2016-2017 paper 1&2 classified with solutions
All of the above + many many IGCSE books like:
Chemistry: 2nd edition and 3rd edition and 4th edition books

Biology: 3rd edition for three of (Ron Pickering) , (Mary Jones and Geoff Jones), (D G Mackean and Dave Hayward)

Physics: 3rd edition for ( Tom Duncan and Heather Kennett), 2nd edition for (David Sang) and revision guide edition 2 for ( Mike Folland) and revision guide for (Sarah Lloyd).

Math: igcse-math-extended for (Keith Black, Alison Ryan, Michael Haese, Robert Haese, Sandra Haese and Mark Humphries), Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook Second edition, Mathematics 3rd edition, O LEVEL MATHEMATICS QUICK REFERENCE, EXTENDED MATHEMATICS FOR IGCSE for DAVID RAYNER

AND MANY MANY OTHER STUFF
thats it
ALLL FOR 100 SAR or 26.6$
forever

better than paying 150 SAR (40$) for Save My Exams for 3 months and many things are not even downloadable.
For more info contact Omar Alfrouh at WhatsApp on: 0592951337
Or at messenger Omar Alfrouh

Reaction score
If anybody has CIE O-Levels Physics & Chemistry Topical Marking Schemes of Save My Exams, it would would be very kind of him/her if you mail it to [email protected]

PS i need the marking schemes of ALL topics of both subjects