• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
Phir to voting is saal tak ho hi jaye gi..
Nobody visits the thread!
:sneaky: but they do visit our walls... update ur status.
and i think u r mistaken... go to the forums and chek how many views we have... we certainly cannot come into this thread that many tyms... sure theres got to be optha ppl

Reaction score
Hey Ta
Its not the best but its a starter... :D
dO GIVE REVIEWS
imoor. They were all were wolves except for the girls who were just acting. Okay.Poor girls get eaten alive because the director was feeling hungry that night.

Reaction score
Well its certainly difficult to choose one person (thats what this all voting means right!). Ive read only the beginning pages of this thread. And excuse me if Im only comparing two members: Rutzaba and Muhammad Taimoors. Its difficult as both have different writing styles and genres with Rutzaba more into horror, suspense and totally focusing into it, thickening the plot. And Muhammad Taimoor more into humor and just completely taking the story line into a different dimension of his own...mostly some really hilarious ends.
Any pro would choose Rutzaba. She focuses into dwelving deep into the plot and building up the story around very serious lines. Her language, vocab and literary devices usage is great. You are like Anthony Horowitz( sorry if you dont like him!)
Muhammad TAimoor , I enjoyed reading your stories. every bit of it. I laughed like nuts and honestly speaking I like writers who are humorous and think off the hook. Though the story starts would be dark but by the end of it it would be so differnt and funny.You remind me of Rick Riordan!( sorry if you dont like him!)

I really dont know who to vote for. But seroiously people how in the world can you stop your pens. How can you guys limit and stick to the word limit. I can never no matter how hard I try. Its a commendable job. Seriously.

I cant judge seriously nor am I the right person to do so. But then if I have to say something: My mind votes for Rutzaba 's stories but my heart votes for Muhammad TAimoor's stories.
But great writing the two of you!

Reaction score
ahahahahah you werent meant to take it that seriously buddy :D i dun even know the authour u compared me with :D taimoor is <3 ... do u think i becum anybody's fan just lyk that... he seriously gives me the thrill that i cawl an inspiration :)