• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
20 years later.....
You found some more evidences and coupled up with Mr.Green attempts of Jailbreaks, his prison term have been extended to further 30 years (total 60 now).....Mrs.Green dies......Hatty is adopted by Mrs.Red.....Mr and Mrs.Red had a second son and they name him Jr.Red....The Red family lives happily ever after.

Reaction score
Anon said:
20 years later.....
You found some more evidences and coupled up with Mr.Green attempts of Jailbreaks, his prison term have been extended to further 30 years (total 60 now).....Mrs.Green dies......Hatty is adopted by Mrs.Red.....Mr and Mrs.Red had a second son and they name him Jr.Red....The Red family lives happily ever after.
hehehehehhehehe !! THIS CASE IS SOLVED !!! BRING OUT SOME MORE
SINGED
XPF INVESTEGATOR !!

Reaction score
so guys when are you going to start this drama? Oh where is the studio?
hey...are auditions over? :O
*WAITING*

Reaction score
HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY WITHOUT ME YOU CAN't Start the case because I am the biggest enemy of Mr. green.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Mr.green where are you hiding??? AHMMMMMMMMMMMM It seems that something is getting odd here. AHMMMM AHMMMM excuse me. Let me just call the police. :p ;)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I think he would be crying. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Mission accomplished. WEll may I know who did it??? Kis nai mr.green ko mot ki saazaa sunai?? :p ;)
:mrgreen: = Koi baat nahi shahlakh. Mein to abhi bhi khush hoon :p

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMM Can I get the evidences???????? Because I want to see mr.green in hell. MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :p ;)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
HMMMMMMMMMMM Can I get the evidences???????? Because I want to see mr.green in hell. MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :p ;)
1)he was out at 11:30 pm and mr.red son was killed at 12:00 Am.
2) Blood on the gun.
3) Phone Bill
4) Ployestrine bag covered with blood !! the dna matched with Mr.red's son !!

Reaction score
WELLL THIS IS GETTING INTERSTING. MR.GREEN BE PREPARED TO DIE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa. MY PALS HAVE FOUND SO MANY EVIDENCES AND SOON YOU WOULD SEE YOURSELF AS A SOUL. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
Mr.green= And then after becoming a soul I would surely come to take revenge. So don't you worry shahlakh. :p ;)

Reaction score
WHAT scary dude??? You are afraid of mr.green, just because he is saying such a stupid thing??? :p ;) Don't be afraid he is just trying to make us scared. :p
Us ko to khud nahi pataa keh woh mertay hi juhannum chalay jaey ga to us ki rooh kahaan se aaee gi??? :p ;)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
WELLL THIS IS GETTING INTERSTING. MR.GREEN BE PREPARED TO DIE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa. MY PALS HAVE FOUND SO MANY EVIDENCES AND SOON YOU WOULD SEE YOURSELF AS A SOUL. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
Mr.green= And then after becoming a soul I would surely come to take revenge. So don't you worry shahlakh. :p ;)

Hey sis...what about me? I also wanna play a role...
and if you are Mr. Green, I will be Mr. Red the Dead! :D :p

Reaction score
Salman how can it haunt us dude???? NOOOOOOOOO dude he won't no he won't, because he doesn't have a horrible face. He just have a big SMILEY FACE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE> AMD LOOK HE IS STILL BEING SO PROUD OF HIMSELF. :mrgreen:
Mr.green I am not going to leave you I will kill you. :D :p ;)
And yeah Bhai.................... I am not mr.green. I am just his biggest enemy. I HATE MR.GREEN. AND LOOK MY FRIENDS HAD COLLECTED SO MANY EVIDENCES REGARDING HIM AND HE IS SOON GONG TO DIE> BUT AHMMMMMMMMMMMM by the way where is the supreme court of XPF??? :p ;)

Reaction score
I am the Supreme Judge of the Supreme Court of XPF!!! :cool: (<-----yup! This is me!)
Hire your lawyers! Gather the evidences! Accuse each other! 'Cause justice shall be done! :cool:

Reaction score
Start a new drama like properly give it a name and write the characters it makes it interesting and yeah get another plot this time killikng and murdering is getting boring but dont take green out he is after all the dramas protagonist. :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Dainy Times front page said:
Burglary at Hob & Nob

April 5: There have been a burglary at Hob & Nob, one the most prestigious bank in the city. The burglar/s have got away with 180 million in cash. The burglary at Hob & Nob had once again raised some fresh concern over the security matters as Hob & Nob have been reputed to have the best burglar alarm and detection system in the market and was considered a model
for other bank for its stict security policies. The staff also came to know of the burlgary when the next day one of the employed found the night shift guard dead in the bathroom. Security department was at once informed and the burlgary by a true genius criminal was uncovered. Scrutinizing through the security cameras, the security department official came up with a interesting thing, they found a person, naturally the criminal, staring back right back in the camera mockingly.
"Genius people are usually ecentric", quoted one of the official, "He did a stupid thing and would be behind bar in no time due to it"
the photo was provided to dainy times exclusively by the bank
Photo> :mrgreen:
.....<rest of the article>

"Hmm..." investigator XPF thought "Interesting"
"Yes and now see this latest paper", said the police officer

Dainy Time said:
The Police helpless regarding Hob & Nob burglary case

April 10: The police were able to trace the photo caught in one of the camera during the famous burglary at Hob & Nob to the national record and found that the face was of a person called "Mr. Green". However Mr.Green says he is innocent and have an alibi to prove that he was in Spain at the time of the robbery.
"This really makes the thiings difficult" one of the official said, "His alibi have got no loopholes and it's solid, but you see it cant be.."
The new development have stumped the police, who are now in a great tangle.....<rest of article>

"I see" said investigtor XPF thoughtfully "and my job is to prove that this Mr.Green alibi is fake, and he is actually the behind it all?"
"Exactly, there could be no way it could be right, I know we are not looking in the right way so we sought your help" said police officer,"So will you asist the police?"

"I would be honoured to" said the renowned detective, "Now I wanna see list of the people involved"

(People, list of the people would be posted a bit later(I am thinking), tell me if the plot is right, Phew lots of typing.. , I will give a scenario..just wait a bit..)

Reaction score
Have u read Arthur Conan doyles Novel of Sherlock Holmes,this is pretty familiar to it not the story line..

Well the case is perfect go for the playwith this same story its pretty awesome good imagination u have. :mrgreen: