• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*** was that(physics paper 3)

Reaction score
Physics exam was VERY HARD, and my last paper also was HARD too, this going bad.

This physics paper was a nightmare, and what is the next exam? PHYSICS, AGAIN! and paper 6 where I do horrible in. not getting more than B.
which variant did u do?

Reaction score
I started studying one day before the exam, deserve it :(.

but even with the low threshold, paper 6 in physics is coming next and for me (by doing the past paper) is not really easy too.

Reaction score
I started studying one day before the exam, deserve it :(.

but even with the low threshold, paper 6 in physics is coming next and for me (by doing the past paper) is not really easy too.

For me physics paper 6 is not the problem its chemistry paper 3 coming up right after it.... :(
But dont worry coz physics paper 6 is only 20% of the marks.....so like 10 mistakes would make u lose only like 4% in total.....

Reaction score
u r ryt abt da avg speed, but i dnt understand ur max speed.
umm if you checked on the graph where the gradient of the line was at tit's steepest, that's where it was at it's maximum speed. we could clearly see on the graph that the constant bit had the steepest line there for you take the 'distance' traveled (280m) within that constant part and the time taken (230 seconds) then divide the distance by time to get the speed. Speed = Distance/Time Taken. The exam was really hard for me, i'm sure i've lost over 30 marks or even more. :/ InshAllah paper 6 goes well like Chemistry so I could get an A overall..

Reaction score
umm if you checked on the graph where the gradient of the line was at tit's steepest, that's where it was at it's maximum speed. we could clearly see on the graph that the constant bit had the steepest line there for you take the 'distance' traveled (280m) within that constant part and the time taken (230 seconds) then divide the distance by time to get the speed. Speed = Distance/Time Taken. The exam was really hard for me, i'm sure i've lost over 30 marks or even more. :/ InshAllah paper 6 goes well like Chemistry so I could get an A overall..
oh, LOL! dats wat i did. but i wsnt sure of my ans. dats y i asked. thnx alottt! <3 :p

Reaction score
The graph question, 7.77highest speed, average speed was 6.66m/s and the first three were constant speed, constant acceleration, constant speed.
I did the same I took the points from A to C my friends are saying from B to C :S

Reaction score
Today paper was really v.hard . i m not shore i `ll pass this or not . hope for low g.t . pls pray for low g.t It`s only hope to get minimum b or c .