• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why Islamic Studies?

Reaction score
It seems many students are currently interested in Pakistan studies, particularly in its Islamic aspects. I would like to express some of my views regarding this with you all.

I feel Islam is a very regimented religion, forcing its followers to conform to strict guidelines on how to lead their own lives- every aspect of life is instructed in Islam without any proper logic but is rather based heavily on brainwashing and DOs and DON'Ts. FATWA, BURKHA, WIFE BEATING,KAFIR,INFIDELS,MADRASSA, JIHAD, BLASPHEMY, and MYTHS considered as truth etc; all these are the hallmarks of Islam. It's against freedom, free thinking and humanity. For example the killing of kafirs and infidels is promoted in Islam.
With that said, I would like to go on to say that I feel that ALL religions should cease to exist. We humans of this planet were made to live together in harmony, but instead are divided by RELIGION. There must only be 1 religion, and that is the religion of Humanity where everybody is able to choose freely their own way of life, without having to conform to a book for guidance or instructions.

"After all, life has no other meaning than what you give it"- TheNepaliWarrior, 2012, XtremePapersForum

EDIT: I am not a Muslim hater trying to incite hate against Islam. Islam promotes several good values as well and I am not denying that AT ALL. I am merely expressing my views concerning some aspects of Islam which are not appropriate for today's modern world. I would like to know what you think.

XPC Moderators, I would like you to express your view rather than trying to suppress this thread. Thanks.

Many people here take pakistan studies coz they need it for higher education if they are going to pakistan to get it....
plus u should learn about the religion before making any judgements about it.... islam is a religion of peace, it doesn't force anyone to follow it.... yes there are guidelines on how to lead life but not all muslims follow it, these guidelines will help them to lead a better life and ofcourse gain the pleasure/goodwill of Allah... furthermore islam is a very logical religion what all u have mentioned in ur comment like fatwa, jihad and all have perfect logics and explanation which u ofcourse wont get coz u need a brain to get them.... plus there are myths in every religion, country race etc u cant help it but to clear them out....
dude just take a look in islamic books in ur nearest library and read what they say about islam.... just dont believe in what people and media say about it

Reaction score
guys stop it now k..there's no need to protect ur religion so much..ur just making a big hell out of this.leave the guy now

Reaction score
guys stop it now k..there's no need to protect ur religion so much..ur just making a big hell out of this.leave the guy now
we are just telling him what he's saying about our religion is wrong, cant we even do that now? so much for freedom speech!
he has no right to judge it.... he should rather go and learn it before pointing out anything wrong about it

Reaction score
we are just telling him what he's saying about our religion is wrong, cant we even do that now? so much for freedom speech!
he has no right to judge it.... he should rather go and learn it before pointing out anything wrong about it
yeah but let it go now..everyone is gna talk bout allah or what?and then the same thing is gna get repeated by all the members..wtf guys..maybe this thread should be locked to avoid any other arguments

Reaction score
well most of us are muslims here and Islam is the religion of Allah so we shouldnt talk about HIM?

Reaction score
maybe u shouldnt..not so much..its a site bout studies..not bout allah.and btw by allah i meant the islam religion

Reaction score
not really..take a good look bout all the comments..its much more bout ur religion rather than islamic studies..and one more thing..by telling someone to go and read the quran in order to protect ur religion,makes the person feel more pissed off bout that religion.im not telling this bout u.but bout the other guys

Reaction score
not really..take a good look bout all the comments..its much more bout ur religion rather than islamic studies..and one more thing..by telling someone to go and read the quran in order to protect ur religion,makes the person feel more pissed off bout that religion.im not telling this bout u.but bout the other guys

well yea its islamic studies coz they are telling us about islam and all which we can go write in our exam.... islamic studies is a subject about the religion islam, seriously what is wrong wid u?
lol no one is asking him to read the quran, we are asking him to go and read one of the books written by a scholar about islam! well i have to protect it, wont u protect urs if i start pointing out flaws in it?
well pissed or not, he should read some books about islam before coming here, and no one is asking him to read the quran he wont understand it with a closed mind

Reaction score
lol..yeah and u guys r calling him a loser.with no brain..etc.thats also in islamic studies??wow dude.yeah i will protect it..not like this howeva.u r telling him to go and read the quran..look at the comments 1st.closed mind?urs is too open nah??yeah of course due to allah and all that..blablabla!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

You might be right, but none-the-less it was he who started this thread. And ofcourse, we are bound to correct the misconceptions he had.

Who knows, there'll come a time, when everything will make sense to him, inshaAllah. And he'll be one of those guided people.

If you feel, anything mentioned above is wrong, seems illogical to you, you're more than welcome to clear it.

Reaction score
nancy
well i dont mean 2 be rude or anything but really if u dont want to see such discussions dont read them.. no offence sister but this thread is important, i was annoyed at first when i saw it and i even reported it but then i thought if there is someone who doesnt knw anything about Islam except for the crap he knows from the media then there must be millions who r in the same boat and its our duty to enlighten them and make things right. i dont know if ur a muslim or not but if u follow any religion u'll understand what i mean cos u'll feel the same if some1 misunderstood ur religion besause of stereotypes

Reaction score
im not a muslim..and if ur saying such things bout a non-muslim..of course im gna intervene..cuz once i was in that guy's place..if u gna talk like this to someone,he surely wont be "enlighten"..and that admin SalmanPakRocks is just so rude..calling someone a loser makes urself a big loser.

Reaction score
DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Do not tell me that this represents only a small percentage of people, as I have had experience with Man Power companies and I can tell you, almost 90% of the time, our people are exploited by believers of Islam because they are NON BELIEVERS.

SalmanPak, why would you think the false claims made by Badrobot would manage to convince me, or anybody else for that matter. I can tell you that I have READ the highly accurate- direct translation of the Quran, and it does mention - Kill the Kafirs, Kill the infidels, Beat Women, Jihad- All your arguments are FLAWED as you either say that " I have been brainwashed by the media" or "the verses are taken out of context". Trust me, you cannot hide the truth- No matter what examples are explanations you give, the TRUTH IS OUT THERE.
Islam originally came about to get a bunch of war tribes together. "Allah" was an invention by the warlords to get the KNIAIVE, GULLIBLE soldiers to submit to their demands. Till this day, at a point when religion is LOSING its significance as people start to realise that there are much better things in life to do apart from worshiping a non-existant forces, you are so dellusional and gullible to believe that submitting to "Allah" and following his exact instructions will make you happy and get you virgins after you die. What a joke- you are sacrificing your freedom of speech, way of life + much more for NOTHING!
To conclude, I am sure as an outsider, you too would be critical of Islam and the values it promotes. You can now remove this thread, for my attempts to give you guys freedom and enlightenment has failed, and if you want to continue being delluded slaves to an outdated, violent philosphy, SO BE IT.

hey watch ur mouth dude this is not a way to discuss anything!! plz plz plz read all the comments carefully and think about them deeply and i think u shauld watch this program: http://www.dmi.ae/dubaione/Program_Detail.asp?PID=11893&CM=PM&ChannelID=4

Reaction score
well yea its islamic studies coz they are telling us about islam and all which we can go write in our exam.... islamic studies is a subject about the religion islam, seriously what is wrong wid u?
lol no one is asking him to read the quran, we are asking him to go and read one of the books written by a scholar about islam! well i have to protect it, wont u protect urs if i start pointing out flaws in it?
well pissed or not, he should read some books about islam before coming here, and no one is asking him to read the quran he wont understand it with a closed mind
u read what the user said??that he should go and read the quran..so what do have to say now??

Reaction score
u read what the user said??that he should go and read the quran..so what do have to say now??

Well, ofcourse, you can't claim to understand chemistry, for example, or disagree with what it says, unless you read about it, and have knowledge about it. Can you? :rolleyes:

So yes, you SHOULD read the Quran, and then come to any conclusion. You'd see the truth .....truth is clear...and falsehood is bound to perish!

Reaction score
im not a muslim..and if ur saying such things bout a non-muslim..of course im gna intervene..cuz once i was in that guy's place..if u gna talk like this to someone,he surely wont be "enlighten"..and that admin SalmanPakRocks is just so rude..calling someone a loser makes urself a big loser.

just forget what happened, he said he was sorry end of story... also thenepaliwarior's comments were provoking so i guess were all even.. just focus on the bigger issue and try 2 understand what others r saying instead of looking for mistakes, we r here to discuss a crucial issue and every1 should have the patience to listen other ppls opinions and to understand them

Reaction score
lol..yeah and u guys r calling him a loser.with no brain..etc.thats also in islamic studies??wow dude.yeah i will protect it..not like this howeva.u r telling him to go and read the quran..look at the comments 1st.closed mind?urs is too open nah??yeah of course due to allah and all that..blablabla!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well that's my opinion coz he came with on what he think rather than knowing the complete thing.... sure then i will protect mine, its easy to say not like this, one will come to know when u will actually start protecting it.... i never askd him to read the quran! yea it is thats why i dont go saying shit abt other ppls religion! ofc everything happens coz of the will of God! i call HIM Allah, christians call HIM Jesus, buddhist call HIM buddha etc etc

yeah i did, he was just asking that if nepali warrior read the whole quran or not