• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why She Won't Wear Hijab!

Reaction score
Sister, i aGREE to your opinion but the problem i saw around woman around me are,

Husband burnt his wife alive,

Woman whose family is focing her for a marrige to 65 years old

A girl deprived of all her inheritanced wealth, as her uncles lawfully took them under so-called islamic laws
(i was alost victum of this)

the discrimination a girl faces againsty his brother,

and how a woman died giving birth to his eleventh child, maybe you should talk a little about equality between man and woman, population growth control at time of prophet p.b.uh, right of a girl, right of a wife, as well that i didn't saw any where in XpC
sis am very sorry about what you have experienced.....and this issues definitely do need addressing....
I see you express your opinions very strongly on this issues, so why wait? If nobody has created a thread regarding this, then you can:)
We don't need to stop discussing a certain issue to discuss others....if you do create it, then i am sure lots of people will express their views and opinions on the issue.......

Reaction score
I wear hijab and I am proud of it
My cousins and friends make fun of me but I don't give a damn...it's my identity and no one can ruin it.....
It makes me feel free and beautiful...like I have a guardian angel over me and I can go anywhere and no one can harm me....it gives me the comfort no other wear can give and I am proud to be among those women who wear hijab with vigour and without shame

Who cares if someone calls u a fundamentalist ..it's our identity and we havvvvveeeee to stick to it
alahdulilah i was soooo happy to read that...all muslimahs out there should have the same courage and strength that u have to truly do wats right and stick to their identity....no one should change who they are...

Reaction score
Sister, i aGREE to your opinion but the problem i saw around woman around me are,

A girl deprived of all her inheritanced wealth, as her uncles lawfully took them under so-called islamic laws

and how a woman died giving birth to his eleventh child, maybe you should talk a little about equality between man and woman, population growth control at time of prophet p.b.uh, right of a girl, right of a wife, as well that i didn't saw any where in XpC

Sister you happen to speak abt so called Muslims and not Islam....and the real Muslims...
do agree that women are mistreated these days by Muslim men their husbands but shouldnt we be asking ourselves as to who is the best Muslim the perfect role model for all Muslims.... How was he to his wives , how he treated his daughters and honored the status of women...
He said the best amongst you are thise who are best to their wives...And I am best amongst you to my wives...
He even rebuked the man who beats his wife during the day and then sleeps with her during the night.
Marriage without the girls consent is considered null and void and there has been an incidence during the Prophet's lifetimewherein he himself anulled a girl's wedding a sit was done against her consent..
In Islam women have a share in the inheritance ... See Surah Nisa chp 4 v 11 onwards and v 176.
In Islam a brother is the Mhram of his siter and also acts as her Wali or gurdian in marriages etc if the father is not present. siblings are supposed to care for each other and love each other. and be treated equally.
And about the population growthd uring the Prophet it was normal for women to bear many children at those times . It was prevalent even before the Prophet .
About equality both men and women are equal in the sight of Allah butnot the same....Exact same as both have different roles to play. None is supeir to the other except by Taqwa.
It is unfortunate indeed to see these malpractices going on and it is us who must drive the change. A change according to Allah's Kitaab and the Sunnah... Considering the ignorant deviant Muslims as exmplary role models is just like admiring a tramp drunk on the road when you have a better tee totallers in the world ... So it is not Islam to blame but the Muslims... And in a manner if you revile these so Muslims for their actions as they are not following the tru Islam and create a negative image about Islam...dont you hink that in order to differentiate yourself from them you should follow Islam as in accordance to the Quran n Sunnah and embrace the Hijaab...
Hijaab maybe a bit difficult for us but what is our intention when observing it....To protect our modesty and please Allah.... When not donning the Hijaab its clear pleasing Allah is not the prime objective rather people around you. But an ideal Muslim woman would sacrifice the temporary pleasure of delighting others by her non hijaab complying dress code for the Ultimate goal: Pleasing Allah...
Also we feel western women hve so much freedom... Rather their attire is the degradation of her status , soul as they now struggle under the heavy fetters of Divorces, being single parents and their status has been reduced to mere concubines, mistresses and society butterflies....all leading to them leading a very depressed life.... Trust me you should meet these people... I know many many people...

I hope you consider all my argunents with aclear mind. I hope I didnt offend you. Im sorry if Idid...

Btw there was a lenghty discuusion on this topic a few months ago if I remember reght...
Wassalam

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

The best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3895; Ibn Maajah, 1977; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one should punish with fire except Allaah.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3016).

It is not permissible for a woman to be made to marry someone she does not want.
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A previously-married woman should not be married without being consulted, and a virgin should not be married without asking her permission.” They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, how is her permission given?” He said, “By her silence.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6455)

Inheritance laws are for scholars to discuss but unjustly consuming other's weath is wrong "O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly ...." (4:29)

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in the saheeh hadeeth (authentic narration): “Fear Allaah and treat your children fairly.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2447; Muslim, 1623). It is not permissible to show preference to females over males, just as it is not permissible to show preference to males over females. If the father makes this mistake and shows preference to some of his children over others, and does not treat them fairly, this will lead to many evils, such as:
The harm that befalls the father himself, for the children whom he denies or deprives will grow up to hate him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) referred to this in the hadeeth narrated by Muslim (1623) when he said to the father of al-Nu’maan, “Would you like them to honour you equally?” He said, “Yes.” In other words, if you want them all to honour you equally, then be fair in giving gifts to them.

But the thing is the ppl you mentioned went against Islam and what our creator wants us to do,,, but the women who don't wear Hijab in public are also disobeying the creator... just like justice should be dictated by our creator same way modesty must also be dictated by Him since He is the most wise.... and since He feeds us and gave us all the blessings, He deserves to be worshipped and obeyed... we owe to our master that we try to find out why He made us, and what He wants us to do.. in Quran and in the teachings of His prophets....
and it's a sad reality that many people who call themselves muslims don't actually completely follow Islam... if they really were then we wouldn't have such chaos in the world..

Reaction score
The best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3895; Ibn Maajah, 1977; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one should punish with fire except Allaah.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3016).

It is not permissible for a woman to be made to marry someone she does not want.
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A previously-married woman should not be married without being consulted, and a virgin should not be married without asking her permission.” They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, how is her permission given?” He said, “By her silence.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6455)

Inheritance laws are for scholars to discuss but unjustly consuming other's weath is wrong "O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly ...." (4:29)

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in the saheeh hadeeth (authentic narration): “Fear Allaah and treat your children fairly.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2447; Muslim, 1623). It is not permissible to show preference to females over males, just as it is not permissible to show preference to males over females. If the father makes this mistake and shows preference to some of his children over others, and does not treat them fairly, this will lead to many evils, such as:
The harm that befalls the father himself, for the children whom he denies or deprives will grow up to hate him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) referred to this in the hadeeth narrated by Muslim (1623) when he said to the father of al-Nu’maan, “Would you like them to honour you equally?” He said, “Yes.” In other words, if you want them all to honour you equally, then be fair in giving gifts to them.

But the thing is the ppl you mentioned went against Islam and what our creator wants us to do,,, but the women who don't wear Hijab in public are also disobeying the creator... just like justice should be dictated by our creator same way modesty must also be dictated by Him since He is the most wise.... and since He feeds us and gave us all the blessings, He deserves to be worshipped and obeyed... we owe to our master that we try to find out why He made us, and what He wants us to do.. in Quran and in the teachings of His prophets....
and it's a sad reality that many people who call themselves muslims don't actually completely follow Islam... if they really were then we wouldn't have such chaos in the world..

Jazakallah Khairun :)

Reaction score
OHH my , the way you guys discuss is as Muslim women are having a shortage of Clothes on them,, Allhumdulillah every one around me stays fully covered, we control our acts and respect.. Me and my family do not needs a burqa, not because we get hot in it, but because since we stay as educated, graceful, no one mistreats us, people on streets behave as if we are their sisters..
Sorry to hurt you but their should be rather more discussion on ever serious topics,.. like those burning faces and others.. Cause just see around you and every girl is fully covered already acoording to her culture and society
i think its more important that we correct our religious bases first .. the social issues will disappear automatically.. its entirely your choice if you wear a burqa or not but, remember, Islam requires it from every Muslimah of age.. wearing it is our choice but amending the teachings according to our liking is definitely not right. you've probably studied in Islamiat that the consensus of the Sahaba (razi Allah u tala anhu) and taba tabaeen cannot be changed or amended. all the four Imams, and all the Ashaab agreed on veiling the face in front of ALL non mehrams. so, pardah is necessary. how can we be free of it when the Prophet (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam)'s wives, the pious Mothers weren't. society and culture have boundaries specified by geographic distribution. religion doesn't. it is the same for every society, every culture, every socio-economic status..
burning faces, killing and torturing evolve from rotten morals. modesty gives birth to good strong ethics. believe me, pardah brings about such modesty. i've experienced the fruit of hijaab myself.. everybody respects me because of my pardah.. i see other girls all made up.. being ogled at by everyone. you can be certain to an extent about the nature of the people in the immediate circle you move in but you cannot obviously know everybody else. plus never judge a book by its cover.. though not all men are bad, and not all women are good, there's sure to be a bad fish everywhere.
however much against the hijaab and niqab a girl is, there is a teeny tiny part somewhere deep down in her heart which believes in it. i know quite a few party-girls-gone-hijabis.. its all about Allah's Guidance. He can chage hearts in the millionth of an instant.. May Allah Guide us all to the right path, Aameen.

Reaction score
listen i don't use any offending tone...i cleared my point.. now you go on with this dscussion. We should rise against those making fun of silly woman in west But.. stay cautious that what an agressive image you are creating to world of Islam,, just move around youtube and facebook to see.
media is false. it doesn't matter how other people see you as long as you are fully following your religion. the people in the west and the elites won't come to save us from Allah's wrath on the Day of Judgement..
if declaring the truth is aggressiveness, then we're better off aggressive