• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why She Won't Wear Hijab!

Reaction score
I know. Oppression becomes habit in the midst of such society. Such that she forgets she has the capacity to choose for herself.

Is it the duty of MEN to impose a certain dress code on their female brethen?

If a man gets sexually aroused watching a woman walk down the street, it is not the woman's fault!

Why are Muslim men so INSECURE that they have to IMPOSE a dress code on women&girls just to keep themselves in control?

Or is it indicative of some very deep-rooted psychological/mental problems among Muslims? Lack of self-control? Not good...

Alhamudullilah am a muslim gir and alhamdulilah am completely covered with hijab, i dont findanykind off oppression instead find freedom from all the nonsenses in the road, for eg two girls are walking one with the hijab and other with mini skirt and top and a group of boys standing. who do u think they will tease ofcourse a girl with the mini skirt and top isnt.
god has created man with a weak heart, and so our creator is protecting the men and the women from the wrongdoing.
and girls are precious they are diamonds, how will u keep diamonds just thrown on the groung so that evryone take it. BUT no!! u will keep it in a locker so that no one can take this how muslim girls are kept, this is the biggest freedom of life.

Reaction score
yeh ALHAMDULILLAH.. i try my best to wear at as many places as i can ... but sometimes i don't... may ALLAH show me the straight path AMEEN :)
wow.......i really really liked it!!!!!:)JAZAKALLAH FOR SHARING THIS!!!!:)

Reaction score
Just an addition to be made.
Hijab does not mean you wear an abaya, hijab means to cover your self.
Cover your head, make sure you don't wear fittings which reveal your body shape, cover your back, front and sides.
Ladies all around have been exploiting hijab, designer hijabs, fitted ones...useless!

Reaction score
Cover your head, make sure you don't wear fittings which reveal your body shape, cover your back, front and sides.
Ladies all around have been exploiting hijab, designer hijabs, fitted ones...useless!
very very true!
good point! (y)

Reaction score
exactly... its sad that these days they also have fashion shows to introduce different designs!

Reaction score
If one personally felt that it were not necessary, I don't see why they should not please themselves. Of course that does not mean they should not have the freedom to wear it if they want to.

Reaction score
If one personally felt that it were not necessary, I don't see why they should not please themselves. Of course that does not mean they should not have the freedom to wear it if they want to.
How can someone prefer to please herself, when whatever she wants to do goes against the commandments of her Lord, and obviously displeases Him?? it's like the person concerned is saying, that she knows what is better for her than her Creator!!! And this is NOT right. I'm not trying to argue, just want to clear away your misunderstanding. Peace!!! :)

Reaction score
sister, its a commandment of Allah- our beloved lord, not a question or an option from him.
we love our lord so we wear it to plz Him. wont you do something for some one whom u love dearly , with all your heart ????:)

Reaction score
How can someone prefer to please herself, when whatever she wants to do goes against the commandments of her Lord, and obviously displeases Him?? it's like the person concerned is saying, that she knows what is better for her than her Creator!!! And this is NOT right. I'm not trying to argue, just want to clear away your misunderstanding. Peace!!! :)
sister, its a commandment of Allah- our beloved lord, not a question or an option from him.
we love our lord so we wear it to plz Him. wont you do something for some one whom u love dearly , with all your heart ????:)

OK, OK I'm not muslim so my point of view may be strange. I have a different approach to life. I believe in not harming others and freedom of choice. If your freedom of choice is to wear it as per your religion and you seriously believe that your "creator" wants you to wear it and you must do so. I do not believe in "creator" theories so I can follow what I believe it. That said there are plenty of good moral values put forward by islam that I agree with and follow.

Reaction score
OK, OK I'm not muslim so my point of view may be strange. I have a different approach to life. I believe in not harming others and freedom of choice. If your freedom of choice is to wear it as per your religion and you seriously believe that your "creator" wants you to wear it and you must do so. I do not believe in "creator" theories so I can follow what I believe it. That said there are plenty of good moral values put forward by islam that I agree with and follow.
This is not just a theory. look around u and u'll find that there is plenty of evidence.
may u get to the right path :)

Reaction score
This is not just a theory. look around u and u'll find that there is plenty of evidence.
may u get to the right path :)
Sorry, I don't buy that. Then who created that creator? If a creator really existed and enforced "You must do as I say" ideas then that would be a manipulative creator in fact doing an immoral thing. E.g If a child is ill treated and manipulated by parents, the child has absolutely no reason to respect the parents.

Reaction score
Realising you are not a Muslim, I appreciate the fact that you took some time to share your thoughts about this matter. :) And no, your view is not strange, there are many people out there who have the same view as you do. just one tiny question, do you believe that covering up so that our beauty is not displayed is harming us, and is against our freedom of choice? Why, or why not? :)

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't buy that. Then who created that creator? If a creator really existed and enforced "You must do as I say" ideas then that would be a manipulative creator in fact doing an immoral thing. E.g If a child is ill treated and manipulated by parents, the child has absolutely no reason to respect the parents.
Let me ask you something. If you were hired by someone to perform a specific task, and you have to do it exactly the same way he/she asks you to do it, would you call it an immoral thing?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

well, let's say there is a sniper.... who has acquired his designated target and radios through to HQ to get permission to shoot. HQ however, tells the sniper to hold on while they seek permission from higher up. So the guy higher up seeks permission from the guy even higher up and so on and so on. If this keeps going on, will the sniper ever get to shoot the target?
Of course not!
He’ll keep on waiting while someone is waiting for a person higher up to give the order. There has to be a place or person from where the command is issued, a place where there is no higher up. So our example illustrates why there is a rational flaw in the idea that there might be creators creating creators ad infinitum...
We can’t have creators creating creators forever, or else, just as the sniper will never shoot, the creation will never get created. But the creation is here. It exists. So we can dismiss the idea of an infinite regression of causes as being an irrational proposition.
So what is the alternative? The alternative is a first cause. An uncaused cause!
We could conclude that the nature of the intelligent and wilful force behind the universe, life and everything must have a different nature from the creation, and as we have seen, there are compelling reasons to do so.
So...if the creation is needy, the Creator should be self-sufficient.
And if the creation is temporary, the Creator should be eternal.
And if the creation is confined by space and time, the Creator
should be free of space and time.
And if the creation is common, the Creator should be unique.
And it follows reasonably that there could only be one unique, eternal, self-sufficient being unconfined by space and time, for if there were more than one then these attributes could not apply. How could there be two or three eternal beings, or two beings unconstrained by space or time?

This is why it makes so much sense to believe in One Unique Eternal and Self-Sufficient Creator.
Common sense and reason lead easily or perhaps even inevitably, to the conclusion that the universe has been created by a transcendent
being, unlike in essence to anything that we know.
This, of course, makes it difficult to understand much more about this Creator through reason, and that’s why some people stop right
there.

That is Exactly why we need revelation/guidance from that creator..... to know more about him and us... don't worry if we used logic and commonsense to reach this conclusion we have evan more logical proofs for revelation...

Reaction score
Realising you are not a Muslim, I appreciate the fact that you took some time to share your thoughts about this matter. :) And no, your view is not strange, there are many people out there who have the same view as you do. just one tiny question, do you believe that covering up so that our beauty is not displayed is harming us, and is against our freedom of choice? Why, or why not? :)

Covering up is definitely not against freedom of choice because you chose to do that (albeit because of your customs). If someone were forcing you to be either uncovered or covered than that is against freedom of choice.

Good question. I believe that if one wants to cover themselves they should be all means carry forward. I would not call it "cover beauty". If not that is fine too. Beauty is inner not outer. How does one define beautiful looks vs ugly looks? If a woman gets abused because of how she dresses by a man the woman has zero fault on that. There have been cases where women have been abused like that because "men do not approve" and this is unacceptable.

I believe that the reason Islam has so much controversies is not because of the customs itself but because of the way many people enforce it, try to convert others and the attitude towards people who don't abide. Women not driving in Saudi Arabia is unacceptable and a human right violation.