• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
“God does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes – from dealing kindly and justly with them. Indeed, God loves those who act justly. God only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – (forbids) that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.” (Quran 60:8-9)

Where is my stance wrong here? And I haven't even said anything clear yet. Why are you...?
Sorry, but I really don't appreciate anyone passing judgements especially when I said nothing. I will explain to you what I mean by 'secularism' and until then, I hope there will be no preformed judgements. Don't want to get into a long endless debate here. I have some duties towards my real life too.

peace, sister.. m no body to judge you.... was just telling something I fear... and I see many ppl do.. b/w I don't understand why you had to quote that part of Quran... I don't think I was promoting fighting those who don't harm us... plus when I studied it for myself, I found one thing that you need an Ameer/a khalifa first to do Fard-Alayn jihad... Fard-Al-Kifayah jihad is one when some1 attacks and even in groups the locals resist...
and you are right, you didn't explain yourself... Anyways.. you are busy and I think we had some misunderstanding, so better leave this.... peace.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Did you know that the authors of the New Testament - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are unknown figures who never actually met Jesus (pbuh)? It is not known when they lived and died, even their family names are unknown to us? Likewise the Old Testament and the Bhagavad Gita are shrouded in even more mystery as to who was their real authors!

It is the beauty of our religion of Islam that to this day every single book of our tradition whether it be the Qur'an or the books of Hadith and even the books of our Scholars have been preserved through unbroken chains of authenticity. No other religion has this documented chain that authentically leads back to their Prophet & Scholars. This is the ultimate preservation of a religion and a tradition that is unparalleled and unprecedented in human history!

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
we SO need to understand/remember this!! :cry:

207927_10151095319358122_1959924525_n.jpg

Reaction score
Oh Allah...

I told you: I'm in pain

You said: 'Do not despair of the mercy of Allaah' (39:53)
... ...
I told you: Nobody knows what is in my heart

You said: 'Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest' (13:28)

I told you: Many people hurt me

You said: 'So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them' (3:159)

I told you: I feel I'm alone

You said: 'We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein' (50:16)

I told you: My sins are so many

You said: 'And who can forgive sins except Allah?' (3:135)

I told you: Do not leave me

You said: 'So remember Me; I will remember you...' (2:152)

I told you: I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life

You said: 'And whoever fears Allah ? He will make for him a way out' (65:2)

I told you: I have many dreams that I want to come true

You said: 'Call upon Me; I will respond to you.' (40:60)

296377_468135833219138_181923149_n.jpg