• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Pls watch
pls click dis link its a very heart touching story ------>
DEATH!!!! "The Destroyer of Pleasures..." - Sheikh Muhammad Al-Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee--->

Reaction score
Never look at others & think that they will never attain the Mercy of the Almighty.

None of us are perfect. The struggle is to improve our link with our Maker daily. This should continue until we meet our Maker in the best condition we had ever been upon.

Those who move slowly up the ladder but determined, may be better than those higher up who dwindle by taking a few steps down.

The end result of the overall picture is what really matters, so be focused & make sure you improve as time passes rather than go back on your spiritual achievements.

~Mufti Ismail Menk

Reaction score
Satan has easier access to us when we are alone than when we are in good company.

Good company is better than no company & no company is better than bad company.

We are very strongly affected by those we associate with the degree that we begin to think & behave like them too.

Choose your company very carefully & ensure that you are not slowly developing bad qualities.

Learn to distance yourself from those with bad habits & don't fool yourself by thinking they will never affect you!

~Mufti Ismail Menk

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Satan has easier access to us when we are alone than when we are in good company.

Good company is better than no company & no company is better than bad company.

We are very strongly affected by those we associate with the degree that we begin to think & behave like them too.

Choose your company very carefully & ensure that you are not slowly developing bad qualities.

Learn to distance yourself from those with bad habits & don't fool yourself by thinking they will never affect you!

~Mufti Ismail Menk
One of my fav quotes:
"It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words." (Imam Bukhari)

Reaction score
One of my fav quotes:
"It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words." (Imam Bukhari)
jazakAllah Khair for sharing..
Is this a hadith or a quote by Imam Bukhari?

N.M

Reaction score
Imam Malik said, “My mother would dress me up in the clothes of the scholars while I still was a young boy and she would tell me, ‘Go to the Masjid and seek knowledge from Imam ar-Rabiʿah, study his manners before you take from his knowledge.’”

( Siyar Aʿlam an-Nubala’.)

I read somewhere that she said this to her son while she was setting his imama(sort of cap to cover the head that RasoolAllah used to wear)
Imam Malik wanted to be a singer when he was young, since he had a beautiful voice and he was also good looking, it was his mother who actually diverted his attention towards the religious side so wisely MashaAllah, do read his biography really intersting...
Such are wise mothers that I admire!!
Mothers have a vital role in bringing up their children and they can shape them as they want... Their primary responsibity is to bring up their children before every other responsibility...