• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
248584_10151156610824496_609158708_n.jpg

N.M

Reaction score
photo (41).jpg
Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi' from 'Abdullah ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Prayer in a group is twenty-seven times better than the prayer of a man by himself." [Bukhari 619]
May Allah give all our Muslim brothers the taufeeq to be regular in offering their Salah in congregation at the Masjid. Aameen​

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
We shouldn't be mad at haters. We should feel sorry for them. They can't harm us. They can't harm Allah's deen. Just themselves. ~~~ Nouman Ali Khan

Our messengers (S.A.W. ) honor came from the sky. No one on earth can take it away. ~~~ Nouman Ali Khan

Reaction score
Ya Allah, please just grant us all the opportunity to see and touch this holy door, InshaAllah, Amen....<3

View attachment 15336
yeah seriously.... the throng is killing... unfortunately couldnt get near to it.... the guard will throw you away ...t hen theres the problem of people who are just glued on to the walls .... but if you do really want to get to it... cling to an African's thoub(no offence but theyre tall, sturdy and easily glide in the crowd) :p

Reaction score

We need to really learn to appreciate what we have, just watch the above video where the man does so much without his hands, it inspired me, and i hope it does the same for you. InshaAllah.