• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

N.M

Reaction score
Answering the Adhan

Repeating the words of adhan

Sahih Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 585
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever you hear the Adhan, say what the Mu'adhdhin is saying"

One should say lahola wala quwatta illa billah when hearing after haya-alas-salah

Sahih Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 587
Narrated Yahya :"Some of my companions told me that Hisham had said, "When the Mu'adhdhin said, "Haiya alas-sala(t) (come for the prayer)." Muawiya said, "La hawla wala quwata illa billah (There is neither might nor any power except with Allah)" and added, "We heard your Prophet saying the same."

At the end of adhan

Sahih Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 588
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever after listening to the Adhan says, 'Allahumma Rabba hadhihi-d-da' watit-tammati was-salatil qa'imati, ati Muhammadan al-wasilata wal-fadilata, wab' athhu maqaman mahmudan-il-ladhi wa' adtahu (O Allah! Lord of this perfect call (of not ascribing partners to You) and of the regular prayer which is going to be established! Kindly give Muhammad the right of intercession and superiority and send him (on the Day of Judgment) to the best and the highest place in Paradise which You promised him)', then intercession for me will be permitted for him on the Day of Resurrection").

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
:p
521356_313943258683776_1512884103_n.jpg