• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
the Prophet (peace be on him) said, If you deal in usury, calling it by other names, and hang onto the tails of cows, being satisfied with cultivation and ceasing to perform jihad, (Striving or fighting in the cause of Allah.) Allah will inflict a disgrace upon you which will not be removed until you return to your religion. (Reported by Abu Daoud.)

Reaction score
the Prophet (peace be on him) said, If you deal in usury, calling it by other names, and hang onto the tails of cows, being satisfied with cultivation and ceasing to perform jihad, (Striving or fighting in the cause of Allah.) Allah will inflict a disgrace upon you which will not be removed until you return to your religion. (Reported by Abu Daoud.)
umm if u dont mind...could u plz explain a bit?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
umm if u dont mind...could u plz explain a bit?
Heard a teacher using it once, but I've forgotten his explanation... I can tell you as much as I understood from it...
It's a prediction/warning to us from RasoolAllah(S.A.W) that if we as an ummah indulge in riba(interest etc.).. 'calling it by other names' is what's happening nowadays; they'd say it's not interest it's a fee we take over the money etc. a frnd was explaining abt credit cards in islamic banks n I felt like it was a variation of interest, coz at the end of day you end up paying more than they lent you.. :/
'hang onto the tails of cows, being satisfied with cultivation' is easy to get.. means we are happy/content with our income...
'ceasing to perform jihad' wd mean that we don't struggle for the sake of Allah... how many of us do you find speaking against oppression..? how many of us spend their time and efforts and money in the name of Allah....? very very few. Hardly a few wd you find that will actually spend efforts to learn Quran and to implement it... Most wd study thick books on every subject in the world except Quran/Islam..
so the following part isn't a surprise....
that's as much as I can understand form it for now.
Allah knows best. May Allah forgive me for any shortcommings.

Reaction score
Heard a teacher using it once, but I've forgotten his explanation... I can tell you as much as I understood from it...
It's a prediction/warning to us from RasoolAllah(S.A.W) that if we as an ummah indulge in riba(interest etc.).. 'calling it by other names' is what's happening nowadays; they'd say it's not interest it's a fee we take over the money etc. a frnd was explaining abt credit cards in islamic banks n I felt like it was a variation of interest, coz at the end of day you end up paying more than they lent you.. :/
'hang onto the tails of cows, being satisfied with cultivation' is easy to get.. means we are happy/content with our income...
'ceasing to perform jihad' wd mean that we don't struggle for the sake of Allah... how many of us do you find speaking against oppression..? how many of us spend their time and efforts and money in the name of Allah....? very very few. Hardly a few wd you find that will actually spend efforts to learn Quran and to implement it... Most wd study thick books on every subject in the world except Quran/Islam..
so the following part isn't a surprise....
that's as much as I can understand form it for now.
Allah knows best. May Allah forgive me for any shortcommings.
ohhh JAZAKAALLAH !! may ALLAH (swt) keep us away from dis path ! :(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ohhh JAZAKAALLAH !! may ALLAH (swt) keep us away from dis path ! :(
Aameen,.. I forgot to mention, Jihad includes physical fighting too if need be it... like right now in syria, muslims fighting to protect their homes are doing jihad.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As:
I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever is killed while protecting his property then he is a martyr." (Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 660)

Reaction score
Aameen,.. I forgot to mention, Jihad includes physical fighting too if need be it... like right now in syria, muslims fighting to protect their homes are doing jihad.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As:
I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever is killed while protecting his property then he is a martyr." (Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 660)
JA:) dis part was clear:D

Reaction score
536424_3064686583006_1438743863_32099734_821268713_n.jpg

Reaction score
The most difficult of tests is the test of time. Whatever it is that you are suffering from, it is the waiting that is agonizing. But the reality is that things don't function in OUR time but they function in ALLAH's time

Reaction score
If someone can't maintain a relationship with Allah, then he will not be able to maintain a relationship with anyone else because no one else is more loving and more forgiving than Allah

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
SUCH AN AMAZING HADITH

According to Wabisah bin Ma'bad, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said:
I came to the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, and he said: "You have come to ask about righteousness ?" " Yes," I answered. He said: "Consult your heart. Righteousness is that about which the soul feels tranquil and the heart feels tranquil, and sin is what creates restlessness in the soul and moves to and fro in the breast, even though people give you their opinion (in your favour) and continue to do so."
[A good hadith transmitted from the Musnads of the two Imams, Ahmad bin Hanbal and Al-Darimi]

Reaction score
SUCH AN AMAZING HADITH

According to Wabisah bin Ma'bad, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said:
I came to the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, and he said: "You have come to ask about righteousness ?" " Yes," I answered. He said: "Consult your heart. Righteousness is that about which the soul feels tranquil and the heart feels tranquil, and sin is what creates restlessness in the soul and moves to and fro in the breast, even though people give you their opinion (in your favour) and continue to do so."
[A good hadith transmitted from the Musnads of the two Imams, Ahmad bin Hanbal and Al-Darimi]
lolzz i was going 2 post dis hadith bt JA :)

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

Really need to spread the following hadith to make the the world shine with the name of Allah...:cry:
May Allah help all the Muslims to be able to spread His message and give us enough courage to be able to stop the wrong things happening in front of our eyes...Aameen!

hadith-2.gif

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I talked to my teacher recently and he brought up an aayah he told me about long ago, I could feel he was happy as I remembered the aayah... such an important and scary aayah:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَأَهْلِيكُمْ نَارًا وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ عَلَيْهَا مَلَائِكَةٌ غِلَاظٌ شِدَادٌ لَّا يَعْصُونَ اللَّهَ مَا أَمَرَهُمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ

O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.