• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There is no obedience to anyone if it involves sin; rather obedience is only in that which is right and proper.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7257; Muslim, 1840. And he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There is no obedience to any created being if it involves disobedience towards Allah, may He be glorified and exalted.” Narrated by Ahmad, 1098

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

“When you give someone charity be thankful to them. You may be fixing their dunya (world), but they are fixing your Aakhirah (hereafter).”

538752_261743127248352_133219063434093_592230_757778276_n.jpg

Reaction score
Let's change our habits & follow the Sunnah!
✔- Instead of Hello/Hi, say ► Assalamu 'Alaikum
✔- Instead of Thanks, say ► Jazaak(i/um) Allâh
✔- Instead of Bye-Bye/Take care, say ► fi aman Allâh
✔- Instead of Wow/Great, say ► MashaAllâh/Subhaan Allâh
✔- Instead of okay, say ► Insha'Allâh
✔- Instead of saying I'm fine, say ► Alhamdullillâh

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Shaytaan makes sin appear attractive to the one who does it, but if you remember the punishment for doing it and the reward that is with Allaah for not doing it, and remember what Allaah has prepared in the Hereafter for those who are obedient, you will realize that what is with Allaah is better and more lasting, and that no matter what pleasure a person may get from sinning, it will end up in distress and hardship in this world and punishment in the Hereafter.

(need to get this in my head at all times...)

Reaction score
When a bird is alive it eats ants, yet when it dies, the ants eat it. Circumstances can change at any time and the tables usually turn over a period of time. Do not oppress, despise or hurt anyone during your lifetime. You may be powerful today but remember, time is more powerful that you! Just like one tree makes a million match sticks, yet when the time comes then only a single match is needed to burn a million trees.

Reaction score
A nice story I came across!!!
In France after picking groceries in the supermarket, a Niqabi sister stood in the line to pay. After a few minutes, her turn came up at the checkout counter.

The checkout girl was a non-Hijaabi Arab Muslim girl, began to scan the items of the Niqabi sister one by one, and after a while looked at her with arrogance and said: ”We have many problems in this country & your Niqab is one of them!
We,
immigrants, are here for trade and not to show our Deen or history! If you want to practice your Deen and wear Niqaab then go back to your Arab country and do whatever you want!!"
The Niqaabi sister stopped putting her grocery in the bag and lifted up her Niqaab…
The checkout girl was in total shock. The Niqabi girl who was blonde with blue eyes told her: "I am a French girl, not an Arab immigrant. This is my country and THIS IS MY ISLAM.
You born Muslims sold your Deen and we bought it from you!"

Reaction score

Did you know that the sentence that you can say without moving your lips is : LA ILLAHA ILLALLAH? And the wisdom behind that, is that when a person is dying, he can possibly lose the ability to move his lips, so Allah made it easy for him/her to say Shahada before his death.SubhanAllah!
“So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?” (Quran 55:13) ...♥

Reaction score

Some people die while singing songs...!!Others have died while reciting the Qur'an...
Some people have faced death when a cinema hall caught fire ! - While others faced Malikul Maut in a stampede during Hajj...

◆ Different people. ◆ Different Actions. ◆ Different ways of Dying.
" You die upon what you live!!"
HOW WOULD WE LIKE TO FACE DEATH ?
While foot tapping to music OR while in sujood in a masjid ? While singing songs OR reciting the Qur'an ?
Lets turn to Allah before its time to return to him..!

Pray to Allah that, we die as a Muslim, when we die, He is happy with us and May He grant all of us, jannatul firdous!
Aameen!

Reaction score

Some people die while singing songs...!!Others have died while reciting the Qur'an...
Some people have faced death when a cinema hall caught fire ! - While others faced Malikul Maut in a stampede during Hajj...

◆ Different people. ◆ Different Actions. ◆ Different ways of Dying.
" You die upon what you live!!"
HOW WOULD WE LIKE TO FACE DEATH ?
While foot tapping to music OR while in sujood in a masjid ? While singing songs OR reciting the Qur'an ?
Lets turn to Allah before its time to return to him..!

Pray to Allah that, we die as a Muslim, when we die, He is happy with us and May He grant all of us, jannatul firdous!
Aameen!
Aameen!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
What do u think about parsi people?
I am pakistani citizen parsi/zorastrian
hmm.. Nice to know :) ... so if I understand correctly zorastrians follow their prophet zoroster and they worship fire.. right?
anyways I'm a muslim (one who submits to the will of Almighty Allah/God...), so you tell me what you think of us muslims and I'll tell you what I think of parsi people..

Reaction score
I like Muslims very much. ALL MY BEST FRIENDS are Muslims!
Unfortunately we minorities arnt treated very well nowadays in pakistan (According to islamic law minorities MUST be protected).
As far as my knowledge, the first generation Muslims were successful and well respected in the world, AND STILL ARE NOWADAYS , but unfortunately a tiny group of people (who call themselves Muslims but kill innocent people) are doing alot of damage. THEY should NOT be called muslims and must be eradicated!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I like Muslims very much. ALL MY BEST FRIENDS are Muslims!
Unfortunately we minorities arnt treated very well nowadays in pakistan (According to islamic law minorities MUST be protected).
As far as my knowledge, the first generation Muslims were successful and well respected in the world, AND STILL ARE NOWADAYS , but unfortunately a tiny group of people (who call themselves Muslims but kill innocent people) are doing alot of damage. THEY should NOT be called muslims and must be eradicated!

well, the sad reality is that the muslims have left following many important teachings of Islam so we have so much trouble on earth...
Muslims are supposed to be sensitive towards other religions, Allah tells us in Quran which may be interpreted as "And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge..." (6:108)

I'll tell you what I think of zoroastrianism.. the thing is I've only heard of parsi people and have never met them, so I can only tell you what I think of your faith... In Islam we know that Allah sent prophets to mankind to guide them in their purpose of creation.. to worship(obey/submit to) God Alone. In Quran, Allah, may he be glorified, Says: "And We sent not before you any messenger (O Muhammad SAW) except that We revealed to him that, "There is no deity except Me, so worship Me."" (21:25)
Overtime the teachings of the prophets were lost or distorted.. so Allah sent more Prophets to guide ppl back to the truth... I personally think that zoroastrianism is a form of teachings of those prophtes of old whose techings were distorted... (coz I've read that our prophet is mentioned in ur scriptures too)
The final guidance sent to mankind is Quran, through Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).. and to protect it from corruptions Allah told us "Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian." (15:9)
so If you have muslim friends you must know the divine miracle of Allah that He made quran very easy to remember... you must have seen many muslims who have memorized the Quran in arabic, cover to cover, word for word. Isn't it cool...
According to Islam It's upon mankind to follow the clear guidance from God.. to follow the messenger He has sent for their time: "Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet (Muhammed S.A.W), whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful." (Quran 7:157)

So I think zoroastrianism is some form of teachings from Allah that were sent long ago and then they got changed with time.