• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “A man (from amongst the people before you) said: ‘Indeed! I will give in charity.’ So he took his Sadaqah out and (unknowingly) placed it in the hand of a thief. In the morning people talked (about this incident) and said: ‘Sadaqah was given to a thief last night.’ The man said: ‘O Allah! Praise be to You. I have given Sadaqah to a thief. Indeed, I will give in charity!’ So he took his Sadaqah out and he placed it (unknowingly) in a prostitute's hand. In the morning people talked (about this incident) and said: ‘Sadaqah was given to a prostitute last night.’ On hearing this, the man said: ‘Praise be to You, O Allah! I gave Sadaqah to a prostitute. Indeed, I will give in charity!’ So he took his Sadaqah out and placed it in a rich man's hand. In the morning people talked (about this incident) and said: ‘Sadaqah was given to a rich man last night.’ The man said: ‘O Allah! Praise be to You (for helping me) give charity to a thief, a prostitute and a rich man.’ Then he had a dream in which he was told that his Sadaqah to the thief might result in his refraining from his theft, his Sadaqah to the prostitute might help her abstain from her immorality, and his Sadaqah to the rich man might help him pay heed and spend from what Allah had bestowed upon him.” [Sahih Bukhari]

What we learn from this hadith is that if the intention of the person giving something in charity is good, it will be accepted and rewarded by Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) even though it may have been given to an “undeserving” person. This shows Allah’s generosity towards us and His love for us. However, one should try to have one’s Sadaqah reach deserving, pious people.

Reaction score
this incident took place in jeddah i think a couple of months back..
there was a wedding 2 take place and when da bride was bought 2 da hall all ready wd make up etc, ishaa azans started.da bride tells her mom dat she has 2 go pray.her mom starts arguing that ur gona do wudu and we just had ur make up done and what r da ppl gona say etc etc but da bride goes anywayz and after a long tym when she doesnt come back,her suspicious mom goes 2 find her soul taken wyl in sajdah (SUBHANAALLAH)

moral: dont let da worldly things get to u...it takes just 2 seconds for our soul 2 be taken away... we will b caught in wtevr action we r doing dat tym...plz pray for us n urself 4 emaan till akhira and 2 get death wd kalama e shahadaa !! AMEEN

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
aoa wr wb!

jazakAllah khairen...wish i cud undersstand it directly in arabic...wud have been more touching for sure...

Ya Allah plz forgive us all... :cry: and make us among the mutaqeen and saliheen :cry: aameen!!
w.salam wr wb,
wa iyyakum, true...
Aameeen!!
----------------------

came to share this:

Say, "Never will we be struck except by what Allah has decreed for us; He is our protector." And upon Allah let the believers rely. (9:51)

Reaction score
“Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe to be affected by Allah’s Reminder (this Qur’an), and that which has been revealed of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture before (i.e. Jews and Christians), and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened?” [Al-Hadeed 57:16]

Reaction score
525126_419623101403707_177413585624661_1299167_179405933_n.jpg