• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are these grades alright for universities like LUMS?

Reaction score
Hello :)
I got 5A*s (one distinction), 2 As and a B in my IGCSEs, and AAAB in my AS exams.
I'm giving my SAT I in October. I've heard that they accept people with 1800+ but one should aim for 2000+, is that correct?
Also, when should I begin writing my personal statement and obtaining teacher recommendations, and basically start the admissions process? My A2 exams are in June 2016.
Someone help! Give me info!

Reaction score
Start getting done. Their admission process will begin in November. Make sure you are done with your things earlier as this reduces burden and then you'll be able to focus on your A2 as you'll get free with it. Target for 2000+ as this will make your chances for admission higher.

Reaction score
Hello :)
I got 5A*s (one distinction), 2 As and a B in my IGCSEs, and AAAB in my AS exams.
I'm giving my SAT I in October. I've heard that they accept people with 1800+ but one should aim for 2000+, is that correct?
Also, when should I begin writing my personal statement and obtaining teacher recommendations, and basically start the admissions process? My A2 exams are in June 2016.
Someone help! Give me info!
alright?sorry to say, it is like having a ferrari and asking people does it go fast?