• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ASK ME ANYTHING | Gave Urdu, Pakistan Studies & Isl CAIE's

Reaction score
Hi, I just gave my CAIE's for Urdu, Islamiyat, and Pakistan Studies. If you need tips, have any doubts, questions, or anything you want to know, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to reply as fast as possible :)

My results are expected to be released in August so IA they will be good. I'm expecting good results as I have been a straight A's student at school and the exams were pretty easy this time.

Keep bumping the post if you wanna know my results soon!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, I just gave my CAIE's for Urdu, Islamiyat, and Pakistan Studies. If you need tips, have any doubts, questions, or anything you want to know, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to reply as fast as possible :)

My results are expected to be released in August so IA they will be good. I'm expecting good results as I have been a straight A's student at school and the exams were pretty easy this time.

Keep bumping the post if you wanna know my results soon!
Hope you get your expected grades. Plz do share them when you receive them :)

Reaction score
Can you pls confirm that these are the questions that came in history 2059/01 exam
1c) Why cripps mission less successful?
1d) Question relating Gandhi Jinnah Talks?
2a) What was battle of balakot?
2b) Why Haji an important person in revival of islam?
2c) Cause of War of Independence
3a) What was Anglo Oriental school?
3b) Why Jinnah produced his 14 points?
3c) Why ML formed?
4a) What was Rowlatt Act?
4b) Why was it important for pakistan to become nuclear country?
4c) Domestic policies of bhutto 1971-77?
5a) What were constitutional crisis 1955?
5b) Why Musharaf came to power in 1999?
5c) How successful were relations between Pakistan and Bangladesh from 1947-1999?

I am doubtful about Q5a

P.S. Can you pls also tell the questions that came in geography 2059/02