• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bad Luck For Boys :(

Reaction score
We have 6 th sense. If someones staring even standing in da completely opp direction.. something telz us some1s watching! Atleast i do
feel it
i guess sum ppl just have those skills and some dont. u ppl must be really lucky. but i wish i had that kind of 6th sense . i would go like....." MY SPIDEY SENSE IS TINGLING "

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Lol i do both, and i prefer quran salman bhai but i cant avoid the fact that i like girlzz too :p

PLEASE see this video, please at least the 1st one:

I feel for you man, but please understand this... when Allah (S.W.T) orders us something it is for our own good, so
make sure you don't disobey direct commands of Allah or Prophet (S.A.W):

- Don't touch the opposite gender unless they are your mahram (“If one of you were to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle, this would be better for him than if he were to touch a woman whom it is not permitted for him to touch.” -saheeh hadith in Tabarani)
- Don't be alone with them ( The Prophet said: “Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil makes a third.” -Bukhari)
- Don't look at them (lower your gaze), especially the guys here! (It was narrated that Jareer ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: “I asked the Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) about a sudden glance, and he commanded me to avert my gaze.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2159) )
- Be regular in your salah ("Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book and establish prayer. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do." 29:45)

read this too:
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/love.14886/page-17#post-260367
http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...rothers-and-sisters.12859/page-15#post-221667

Reaction score
Yaar sincerely guyzz any gf's that u get at this age is useless please even i am staying stop this nonsense, having a gf doesnt makes u cool. Its mine own experience i got ditched twice and ditched someone too. Look i just repent that i had wasted on that thing. And if u really want a gf u wont get a serious one before university :)
You realised so soon:p

Reaction score
I am new here, but i wanna say something......

Allah SWT created women from the rib bone of the man...The whole incident is mentioned in Surah Baqarah about Adam As and Eve As.......
Allah SWT creates trials and tests so that the true believer can deserve there abode on Jannah.....the testing is for both male and female..
It is in the nature of the humans of attraction towards the oppsite sex...this is the test, and what Allah wants from us is already know to u...

Also this has been stressed in many places n the Quran, about the respect that females deserve....in the present generations the women have bcome a toy for boys, which is greatly disliked by Allah SWT.....

Allah SWT created man with the responsibility of taking care of one another....there are some who after many "Dumped, dicthed, divorced" incidents become heartless, no humanity remains in dem.

Hemdon, he used to be wid me in boarding school(Denmark), we were the only muslims......and Mashallah i got to say this my friend ur pretty handsome!!!! Grlzz used to be behind him, but he ignored them....i mean if someone like us got a chance, who would surely not give it up!!!! I later asked that dude, he said "Allah Had already planned a girl in my life, and i will get her at the time of marrige, where i will officially sign a contract and a promise to be wid her"

This is a true incident and i mean no harm to anyone, or anyone whose related to this incident befire...@Hemdon, thanxx for letting me...u know...!!!