• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
I also got the same ques in mid-terms... and i completely agree with u that instead of just writing the surahs names,etc, we had to mention the relationship as written in ms and er and just as u saw that i also gave quotations because they are require, sorry if u thought that i didnt mention any quote, i didnt mention before that i actually did gave 3 quote.... so u think i can get top marks now/???

ofcourse relationship was the key,regarding the marks........Insha Allah we will get top marks and may Allah be the one to grant us them

Reaction score
ofcourse tht was the point u can and cannot give too many references...though u could give references to many references frm syllabus,again this is an option of could and could not

yes, it does not matter whether u give refernces or not, the fact that matters is that whether u wrote the "relationship with God". Because if we wrote millions of refernces without relationship, we wouldnt get top marks... so i think that even 1 quotation is fine for each messenger a it gives us an edge just as u said before,

Reaction score
ofcourse relationship was the key,regarding the marks........Insha Allah we will get top marks and may Allah be the one to grant us them

INSHALLAH.... off to paper 2 now, i hope and pray to Allah that it as easy as today's paper 1. Cya later bro, Take care.

Reaction score
Marking Scheme

5 (a) Trace the events that led up to the Prophet’s migration (hijra).[10]
For this answer an account should be given about
the events before the prophet migrated to
Madina, not the actual journey or events of migration itself.

Answers could briefly discuss the persecution of the Muslims by the Makkans and their
migration to Abyssinia which later encouraged them to make the migration to Yathrib. The
boycott of the Banu Hashim clan by the Qur’aysh followed by the deaths of Abu Talib and
Hazrat Khadije are points that candidates can discuss when answering this question.
Answers could also talk about the prophet’s reaction to the loss of protection and his
attempts to spread Islam elsewhere. The prophet met six men in Makka, who had come from
Yathrib for the annual pilgrimage. They became Muslim and returned to Makka the following
year with more people who took an oath at ‘Aqaba in 621. The following year more people
came to take the oath with the prophet. They invited the prophet to come to Yathrib as their
leader.
The best answers will be able to give details of the number of pledges, the number of
Yathribites/Madinans involved, some brief details of what was in the pledges, and an
indication of the result of the pledges.

Reaction score
also in Q2(a) I wrote about Hazrat Adam and Ibrahim. I know Ibrahim is correct but I guess no one here wrote about Adam. Is writing about Hazrat Adam correct? the Ques did say that write the relationship between two of the prophet's messengers. there was adam, ibrahim and isa. Was I wrong about writing about Adam? He was the first messenger of Allah.​

Reaction score
also in Q2(a) I wrote about Hazrat Adam and Ibrahim. I know Ibrahim is correct but I guess no one here wrote about Adam. Is writing about Hazrat Adam correct? the Ques did say that write the relationship between two of the prophet's messengers. there was adam, ibrahim and isa. Was I wrong about writing about Adam? He was the first messenger of Allah.

i also write about Hazrat Adam nd Hazrat Ibrahim...................

Reaction score
Marking Scheme

5 (a) Trace the events that led up to the Prophet’s migration (hijra).[10]
For this answer an account should be given about
the events before the prophet migrated to
Madina, not the actual journey or events of migration itself.

Answers could briefly discuss the persecution of the Muslims by the Makkans and their
migration to Abyssinia which later encouraged them to make the migration to Yathrib. The
boycott of the Banu Hashim clan by the Qur’aysh followed by the deaths of Abu Talib and
Hazrat Khadije are points that candidates can discuss when answering this question.
Answers could also talk about the prophet’s reaction to the loss of protection and his
attempts to spread Islam elsewhere. The prophet met six men in Makka, who had come from
Yathrib for the annual pilgrimage. They became Muslim and returned to Makka the following
year with more people who took an oath at ‘Aqaba in 621. The following year more people
came to take the oath with the prophet. They invited the prophet to come to Yathrib as their
leader.
The best answers will be able to give details of the number of pledges, the number of
Yathribites/Madinans involved, some brief details of what was in the pledges, and an
indication of the result of the pledges.

THIS ques is different from what we got, the migration to abyssinia and boycott were irrelevant as it asked us to describe events after ABU TALIB'S DEATH.. rest is correct...we had to write abt Taif,Pledged,Dar un Nadwa.

Reaction score
Well I dont remember that if I wroteva quotation or not I wrote abt boycott migration pledges the persecution faced by prophet alittle bit and my paper sucked

Reaction score
Well I dont remember that if I wroteva quotation or not I wrote abt boycott migration pledges the persecution faced by prophet alittle bit and my paper sucked

Boycott and Abyssinia migration are wrong points since they happened before Abu Talib's death.

Reaction score
I know that I dunno y I wrote it and I thought taif wx irrelevant and the only event I wrote in detail were the pledges :':)(

Reaction score
Mine went well both papers alhamdullilah.Dont discuss content just how it went.Marks would be pretty much the same as last paper as far as i know.And on paper it was written Oct.Nov 2013!There was also a mistake in His Q2,and even an erratum wasnt given!
since this ppr ONLY happened in pakistan..v can discuss b4 24 hrs, rite??