• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p1 ..wat happened ? :D

Reaction score
I dint get that equipotential point -.- !!! U are experiencing a force and moving some distance... :S !!

Reaction score
alsoo post the answers frm waves section lyk the question abt diffraction nd also the qs of frquncy sumthng....

Reaction score
Ok so wat was the answer of the question in which there was an electric fieeld given perpendicular to something blah blah blah? ? I wrote towards the observer !! tell me if it is correct !! :s and Also how cud u decrease diffraction of water waves ?? increasing sppeeed, frequency wat ?

Reaction score
those who made dis paper aka da xaminers!!! HAVE NO LIFE.

da paper sucked asss.....and y do they giv so less time~!!!! :evil:

Reaction score
@ashad
I don't know about the diffraction. I just did inky pinky polly and i got the answer as increasing the depth of the water :p

But the electric field question is that it's downwards in the face of the paper.
You have to use Fleming's Left Hand Rule.
Current was to the left, magnetic field was into the paper. therefore force was downwards in the plane of the paper.

Reaction score
umm.. it wasnt a magnetic field in the first place :| It was an electric field .. And i wrote towards the observer !!

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Umm the first question of on Micrometer.. Ans. 2.45
Abt the relative velocity one with 2 balls X and Y . Answer . D
about the vector one. jis mai it was told k wt wud happen if u increase the angle us mai Y increase X decrease..
Minimun force calculation main it was 0N.
The one in which there were 2 alpha decay and 1 beta decay the ans was C. Pb
The one in which there was sort of a table the answer was A. 4 protons 4 neutrons !

The one in which thre was a velocity time graph in which we were asked to calculate the accleration at t=3s , the answer was 2.
There was one question on the calculation of cureent the ans was 250microampere
then there was one about a graph of F agains L . the answer was 200
about the stress /strain in which the strain was given as a percentage the ans was sumthing big option d i think.. 6 to the power smething.
About the F/d graph it was a straight line..
and umm Pressure x volume was energy..
About the height of the salt water it was 1m option A i think !
then there was one about a positive charge that how much work is done in moving from P to Q.It was E x pi r/2

I did the Power one wrong in which u were given 2 resistors in parallel and one in series. Can anyone tell me wat was the answer to dat one ?? And also about the efficiency one in which there was a car moving up a slope ?
acceleration was 1.3 for sure

Reaction score
I got stuck in the first question itself. What the hell was that !! The invigilator and his speech had me nervous right in the start and i think i blew the exam. The paper wasn't tough but the time was definitely not fair. I had to mark some of the answers even without looking at the questions because i was running out of time. But who knows ...maybe i marked the right option :D Fingers crossed.

paper 33 next. I hate it

Reaction score
the work done in moving the charge from P to Q was zero as the charge was not moving in the direction of the force...but I realised this after I gave the paper :(
what was the answer of the breaking point of rubber ?

Reaction score
wasnt D the one in which the graph started with a straight line and then bended towards the extension curve? if so then thats the correct answer.