• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why Islamic Studies?

Reaction score
The thing is you yourself aren't ready to accept the truth when it's in front of you.... You don't live islam so you have no Idea that muslim women are already the most liberated women on earth... that's why we had so MANY muslim women here telling you that they are happy with Islam...
you on the other hand are neither muslim NOR a woman and you are trying to tell them what's best for them....
here, I tried explaining to you how are women have the easiest and happiest lives, try to go throug it with an open mind:
http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...ke-pakistani-studies.16029/page-5#post-279838
Is that why the Taliban do not want women to study beyond the age of 14, that too if they are lucky?? Is that why if a woman has sex with somebody else other than her husband, she is STONED to death? Is that why women are forced to wear Burkhas when they go outside?

Reactions: Meg
Reaction score
Hahaha you know one of the compainions of Holy Prophet(s), Hazrat Ali R.A said: 'Silence is the best reply to a fool'. Now I understood it's meaning. No matter what I say, the fool like you can never get it. Then you make lame excuses and blame my english.
To your little Taliban supporter friends on this forum, you may seem like a hero.
To the rest of the logical and peaceful world, YOU are the fool.

Reaction score
Is that why the Taliban do not want women to study beyond the age of 14, that too if they are lucky?? Is that why if a woman has sex with somebody else other than her husband, she is STONED to death? Is that why women are forced to wear Burkhas when they go outside?
Now I have a very good reply to this, would you want your wife to have sex with any other man? Would you like it if people comment upon her as you know what I mean? If you do like it then your the most disgusting guy ever!

Reaction score
No. Isrealis too have commited crimes against Muslims. That does not make the Taliban any better. Fool.
So how can you say that these people are good in waging wars against taliban, are they morally correct peoplle?

How can you expect criminals to bring peace to a place?

TheNepaliWarior: I need an answer!

Reaction score
To your little Taliban supporter friends on this forum, you may seem like a hero.
To the rest of the logical and peaceful world, YOU are the fool.
The only fool here is you! Logical and peaceful? Haha Dude? you didn't even reply to what I said, your too busy saving your reputation by calling me a fool! Fact is that your the biggest fool here and your also scared. If not then reply to what I say rather than about what you think about me.

Reaction score
Do we really need to argue any further?
He obviously realized he's wrong and is just trying find excuses to hide his mistakes .

Reaction score
Do we really need to argue any further?
He obviously realized he's wrong and is just trying find excuses to hide his mistakes .
YOU ARE WRONG.
I AM RIGHT. I AM ADVOCATING FOR FREEDOM AND PEACE. YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR OPPRESION OF WOMEN, KILLING OF FOREIGNERS AND OTHER DESTRUCTIVE BELIEFS. YOU ARE JUST SO DELLUSIONAL YOU CANT SEE CLEARLY. IF YOU WERE IN MY POSITION, YOU TOO, LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD BE CRITICAL OF THE SO CALLED RELIGION OF PEACE.

Reaction score
YOU ARE WRONG.
I AM RIGHT. I AM ADVOCATING FOR FREEDOM AND PEACE. YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR OPPRESION OF WOMEN, KILLING OF FOREIGNERS AND OTHER DESTRUCTIVE BELIEFS. YOU ARE JUST SO DELLUSIONAL YOU CANT SEE CLEARLY. IF YOU WERE IN MY POSITION, YOU TOO, LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD BE CRITICAL OF THE SO CALLED RELIGION OF PEACE.
Haha! drink some water dude.

Reaction score
TheNepaliWarior: You realize you abuse me or say anything, even kill me it won't matter, What we true muslims can't tolerate is anything against our religion. I m warning you again to stay in your limits because I don't want to ban a you so that people might think Muslims dominated him. What you are doing now is breaking this community rules. Last chance.

Reaction score
umm can dis topic be locked?its useless anywayz
I would have locked it but we wanted to show that people do indeed have freedom of rights in here. It's not dominated by Muslims. Anyone has the right to speak anything. But if anything violates our rules, we would surely take action.