• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 English P21

How was the paper

• Awesome! :D

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • It could have been better

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Not good :/

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
hey guys,
for the informal letter i forgot to write yours sincerely or something like that at the end.... does really affect my marks?
aaaa u ve to mention tht your friend ashley
whtevr uno :/
but in a letter it is a must to start wid dear and end wid whatever urs :/ so yeah i guess

Reaction score
ikr .. it was overflowing
so i skipped the example and the medal thingy cz that wudn't make her the role model or inspiring to them accordin to me the hard work wud :eek: :p cz they wud skip my 10 marks if i wrote above then 120 :p !!

mmmm yeah tht was all it was the only point lOl
I wrote both with a twist :p

You seem a bit too exited :p

in my mock i got 63 / 84 :(
It's awesome :D I got 69 and personally believed my A* was confirmed :p Because that much is pretty tough in my school -.-

Reaction score
IKR! I guess the teachers want to raise the standard of English in the school by doing this. *shrugs sholders*
It's "teacher logic" dude :) :D
More like "Student Discouragement" :p

aahahahah ahahaha :D !
v.funny :D !
aryt exact after 3 months we wil join up here eithr to cherish or eithr to cry ;p DEAL :D
everyOne :p
Deal :D (although i dunno what you find so funny) :p

Reaction score
I wrote both with a twist :p

You seem a bit too exited :p

It's awesome :D I got 69 and personally believed my A* was confirmed :p Because that much is pretty tough in my school -.-

ehehehe :p :p! do i really look excited :(
im actually to wOrried after realizing my mistakes cz uno it's the part wich saves u and article sucked
and den my maths :'( i ve no hopes i swear :/

yeah ryt and the place where i studied its next to impossible achieveing a B :/
and i scored a C :/! wid 2 less marks to b B :(

Reaction score
More like "Student Discouragement" :p

Deal :D (although i dunno what you find so funny) :p
i find the fact funny that u don't give a dayum ryt now :p and on the last moment trust me we wud hang her selfs :p hehe
thou it's kinda lame i believe but i will :p

Reaction score
O.O ! who said it :O!
why do they take speaking then
speaking do hold sum part ofcourse :O
umm if u r aware of the format, you would never ask this :) Y don't u ask ur teacher abt it.
As far as the speaking part is concerned , alot of jobs require it.. so yeah! :D

Reaction score
this means I;m PRETTY much of GONE forever :D !!

help me GOD all i can say is tht :/

Reaction score
i have written the third one as a twig..have discussed it with my friends..they agree to it....so the three were a single metal rod with a looped end, a pendulum with a string, and a twig.

Ah okay thank god.. That was the only doubt I had in the paper.

Reaction score
Is there a chance of someone uploading the paper here today ? I wanna take a look at it once again, to make sure i did well in the first 5 exercises.

Reaction score
yeah me too! BTW what was the second answer in the notes... I actually got 4 points :p but I skipped the "distinguish between oil and water" point :( am I safe? :p
i did skip the 'difference between oil and water' and wrote 'the identification of the direction of flow of water'. seems to be the safer thing..!